Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part III (PG-13 Rating)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoneyAlways said:

don't play games with me. Please tell me no one in St Louis saw me in that condition. :crack:

they got me too - that was fun - dorked out in my own hometown. Didn't help matters that several ppl from work were also there and commented about where I was in relation to the stage and my spillage over the rail :reject:

you win only because you've been onstage more than once, which violates all rules of civil society and brands you with a scarlet DG (dancing girl). i'll catch up with you in Hawaii, missy! :madwife:

coconut bra and "rail skank" sign here I come...

nurse chrissi said:

they got me too - that was fun - dorked out in my own hometown. Didn't help matters that several ppl from work were also there and commented about where I was in relation to the stage and my spillage over the rail :reject:

Good lord!! You never mentioned this before!!! Did they get any of us talking??

ruffian said:
you win only because you've been onstage more than once, which violates all rules of civil society and brands you with a scarlet DG (dancing girl). i'll catch up with you in Hawaii, missy! :madwife:

coconut bra and "rail skank" sign here I come...

Good, cause I had Booya 3 and Booya 4 Skank Tops in the works just in case the skank off continued... Now I dont have to post :D

WildHoneyAlways said:

Don't forget our pact to keep that unreleased. We swore never to speak of it again. At least I threw you guys under the bus too. Did I have spinach in my teeth? :huh:

:skank:

no you looked fine - I looked homeless

there needs to be a :skank: smilie

Imarocker said:

Heck that be worth the trip itself:sexywink: I'd even go up the tree for the coconut:lol:

how cabana-boyesque! :sexywink:

i think the coconut bra precludes hopping up and down during Elevation, though :yikes:

slut.gif

best I could do - it is a slut smilie

:D

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeck :drool:

Warning, do not scroll past the 4th picture of Bono... :yikes: :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom