Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imarocker said:

If I get a ticket I'll be joining in the group...we'll see what happens this week...;)

I think I qualify also. Three months until 'Bonolulu!!!!' (saw it on some other board where they want to rename the town for one day)

Miroslava said:
Bonolulu?

Nice play on words - it’s not often that you find something that rhymes with Hono :wink:

But don’t you find that a little discriminatory against the other members of the band? Shouldn’t it be u2lulu? :nerd:

Or
Edgelulu
Adamlulu
And my personal favorite
Larrylulu

nurse chrissi said:

Nice play on words - it’s not often that you find something that rhymes with Hono :wink:

But don’t you find that a little discriminatory against the other members of the band? Shouldn’t it be u2lulu? :nerd:

Or
Edgelulu
Adamlulu
And my personal favorite
Larrylulu

:lmao:

Lila64 said:
It's official

We're IN!!! ~ALOHA~

hawaii.gif
hawaii.gif
hawaii.gif

signature by: http://echosphere.net/lj_icons/iconsu2.html

CONGRATS LILA!!! Where are you guys staying? You can PM me or lemme jump on Yahoo.... but YEAH! And we can push Maddy up on stage!!!

:wink: :hug:

YEAH BABY! Wouldn't that be awesome, although she won't be the only child there...

I'll let you know the details, privately :sexywink:

Dusting off my hulu skirt . . . I'm a strong maybe. Thanks again Karen for all of the good listening :)

By the way - one of my many passwords is bonolulu - Lulu is my college nickname. :bono: :love:

Good luck tomorrow with presale . . . I'm waiting for Saturday or for a ticket to drop out of the sky.

Wowie the list is-a-growing! Love it!

I am thinking of making a shirt....check zazzle.com to make custom shirts cheaply and quickly, they're great!

Front will say BONOLULU
Back will say HITNOL
(Hawaii In the Name of Love)

:happy:

When I get the t-shirt art done I will share it with everyone....the cool thing about that Zazzle website is that you can make your shirt art public and anyone can go on the site and order stuff using the same art! Wouldn't it be a blast for dozens of folks to show up with the same shirts?!!

Oh and they have ladies cami tops and all different kinds of shirts not just plain ole t-shirts and different colors too. :wink:

Check it out: zazzle dot com

Hello everyone,

I live in Honolulu and was wondering what would be the best way for me to obtain two decent tickets for the concert?

I'm assuming purchasing them online at ticketmaster would not give me any advantage over someone on mainland.

Is the Hawaii show expected to sell out?

Zargo said:

Is the Hawaii show expected to sell out?

we are all hoping that it will, so that they will add a second show :)

Just find a fast internet connection and you should be able to get a ticket... good luck!

remember peeps - buy extra GAs if you can - so some of us might not have to panic on Saturday :huh: :(

by the way, when I called Expedia to check something before booking my trip, I asked the woman her name. I think it was a karmic sign - her name was ALIE... (pronounced Ally) :hmm:

Add me to the list! I am going April 4-10 and staying at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. For those of you that are HHonors members with any status, you can get an Aloha Spirit award which is 175,000 points for a 6 night stay. I was a regular member but customer service bumped me up to Silver HHonors for 2006 so I could get this award. Transferring Amex Rewards Points to HHonors points is a good value at 1.3 HHonors for every 1 Amex point. Now, as for the concert tickets, I am hoping to do the general admission field one night and the reserved lower level the other night.

Sounds like you're all going to have so much fun at Hawaii! :D

I just checked the flight ticket prices - I'd have to pay close to 9000 US$ to get to Hawaii... :yikes:

BonoIsAGod said:

Poor Craig is right... he thinks he knows what he is in for, but he has no idea... :ohmy:

:wink:

:macdevil:

I was cackling with excitement on my way to the office this morning

:dancing:

kellyahern said:

:giggle:

For shirts, I like the following that someone here came up with (don't remember who :reject: ) :

Hello
Hello

Aloha!

I titled a Hawaii official post with that...not here though, elsewhere. :) Wonder if Bono/Edgelulu will sing that at the show. :wink:

I have a presale code but there is a very good chance I will not be able to make it to Hawaii. The letter indicates that there will be other shows announced:

"This presale is for tickets to the Honolulu show only. If you don't use your code this week, you will be able to use it for later shows. Details on further presales will be sent out as soon as shows are finalized."

Does anyone have the faintest idea what other shows are to be finalized? If I am convinced that this is the end, I will probably get 4 tickets in the presale and then sell to those who need them once I convince myself I can't make it :(

cm said:
I have a presale code but there is a very good chance I will not be able to make it to Hawaii. The letter indicates that there will be other shows announced:

"This presale is for tickets to the Honolulu show only. If you don't use your code this week, you will be able to use it for later shows. Details on further presales will be sent out as soon as shows are finalized."

Does anyone have the faintest idea what other shows are to be finalized? If I am convinced that this is the end, I will probably get 4 tickets in the presale and then sell to those who need them once I convince myself I can't make it :(

I'm assuming they're referring to Japan and Brazil which have yet to be formally announced or have presale dates established.

Then again as with most communications from u2.com, you just never know what they really mean.

cm said:

I heard Hawaii is the end but who knows, I would be interested in 1 or 2 tickets if you get GA's. Please let me know what you are going to do. The pre sale starts at 5 pm EST today...

Thanks

cm said:

Has to be Brazil and Japan - both of which are before Hawaii - they have actually been announced with the on sales (Japan just today)...just not by U2.com yet. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom