Fans Needed For New Orleans Pregame

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fragrant

The Fly
I AM ON THE FIELD FOR THE PERFORMANCE!!!

OMG!!!!

To make a long story short, I had called the pregame production people once I heard about U2/Green Day performing "Saints" in New Orleans. I never thought that they'd return my call, but they surprised me today and did. The set up will be similar to the Superbowl half-time show, and they need fans out there having fun.

There might be a bus taking us from Baton Rouge, or a bus from within New Orleans. We have to be in the building by 3 PM for a practice run.

They'll perform for 8 minutes at 7:20 and then we're out of there. This deal does NOT include tickets to the game.

IF YOU THINK THAT YOU COULD BE IN NEW ORLEANS LOUISIANA ON MONDAY AFTERNOON BEFORE 3 PM, PLEASE CONTACT ME. SHE SAYS THAT IT WOULD BE GREAT IF I COULD ROUND UP 50 PEOPLE. A BUSLOAD. THERE WILL BE 1000 VOLUNTEERS OUT THERE!

irenekato@mac.com

I'm taking names on a first come, first serve basis.

You might get a better response in the "Everything You Know Is Wrong" Forum.

Maybe you could ask a mod to move this for you.

I wish I could go.:drool:

Awesome!!! You should email the moderators of other major U2 fan sites (atu2.com, etc.) and ask them to spread the word, too. It would be awesome to see lots of fans on the field during the performance.

Good tip. I'm not familiar with these boards to know the best spot for this info.

How do I go about contacting a mod....I guess the best way?

U2.com is my home, and I'm here now and then too. atU2.com is a great idea. :)

Would love to go and be on the field. I have a flight to N Orleans but no game ticket. Anyone know of an extra ticket for a reasonable amount, please let me know.

If only it were at the other end of the Mississippi! I looked--1300 miles, and at least two missed days of school...not happening now. *sigh* :/

To those going, have fun!!

BUSSES QUOTA FILLED FOR U2/GREEN DAY IN NOLA MONDAY

the bus is full, thank you everyone, and we can take no more names. if you want to go on a waiting list go ahead and contact me; some of you who did contact me will be on that waiting list.

you will hear a confirmation from me individually. and if you did not reply to say you were DEFINATELY going, please put a hold on your plans.

we would hate for you to show up and ther be no room on the bus. busses are all fulll, thanx everyone.

any questions contact me at irenekato@mac.com.

Back
Top Bottom