Experiences from 300 level @ MSG wanted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2wedge

New Yorker
I have section 335, which is at center court, 3rd level. I've used the virtual seat sites to get a vantage point, but they're often distorted and don't give an accurate feel for the view.

What have people's experiences been in 300 land?

your tix will be great.

I have season tix to the Rangers in the 300's so I know what I'm talking about.

I've even had 300 levels for U2 and they were awesome.

Diane L said:
Have you used the virtual view feature on MSG's website? You can find it at www.madisonsquaregarden.com, and it gives you an idea of your vantage point.

I have a seat in the 300s that, according to this feature, is actually a neat little ticket. I'm very happy with it!

I did use the site as I mentioned in my first post, but was just looking for some 1st hand experiences. thx.

Last edited:
the rangers are an nhl hockey team... it's understandable if you don't know what the nhl is, it hasn't existed in over a year.

400 is normaly ok, but most 400 levels are behind the stage for concerts... so check the seating chart.

the garden has good sightlines no matter where you are... it's not tiny but it's not one of these new, huge cavernous parking garage type buildings i.e. the fleetcenter or wachovia. plus there's just something about the place that gives ya goosebumps

Hope 405 doesn't suck. Looks OK on the virtual view on MSG website. Anyway, New York AND U2!!!!! Excited or what??? Anyone know where to go pre show? Never been to NY.

Back
Top Bottom