ETS has a Boston seating chart w/ stage setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, since ETS is the official tour operator for the Vertigo Tour and this site deals with another broker (TotalTickets) I think they censor the link to the ETS site, which is the domain. (edit, the site edited out U2 Concerts but without the space between those 2 words)
Thus, the correct link is:
http://www.u2 concerts.com/u2/seating/fleetcenter.jpg
without the space between u2 and concerts.

:mac:

Marty

u2 concerts dot com is endoesed by the band

totaltickets isnt

WHAT THE FUCK ARE is going on here? seems like a monopoly to me..

interference blocks out certain website URL's they don't want appearing here. :mad:

what a load of crap- censorship, that is. it's a web address for God's sake. :down: You can cuss here, but God forbid you type a web address.

people have said that the oval is bigger than the heart... if so, in most hockey/basketball arenas it will fill at least 50% of the floor or more.. and if there is the rumoured b-stage, will probably fill the whole floor

Elevation Tour setup:
pic00001.jpg

pic00004.jpg

(pics courtesy macphisto.net)

Last edited:
bcrt2000 said:
people have said that the oval is bigger than the heart... if so, in most hockey/basketball arenas it will fill at least 50% of the floor or more.. and if there is the rumoured b-stage, will probably fill the whole floor

If that's the case, and I'm betting yes, there is less reason to scramble for the inside oval / egg whatever. With the exception (granted a pretty big one) of proximity to the main stage, inside or outside will be less relevant this time. Some of it depends upon how much time B & E spend roaming the egg too -- if it's a lot, then inside outside is even less important.

Unless of course, you dig watching Adam.

By the way, why is it that most bass players rarely move? Did anybody else ever see John Entwistle of the Who? Wind him up, stand him out there, he did not move.

What a shitty post, I shoulda quit 300 characters ago.

HappyFatBono said:
I expect nothing less...at least they aren't touting around fake edge again.

Don't confuse THEY with all of the people who work on this site. Most of us have no relation AT ALL to website addresses being edited out or the fake edge thing. But again, always nice to know that we don't have your respect or alot of our members respect at all too. So I guess I expect nothing less!

BWU2Buffs said:

If that's the case, and I'm betting yes, there is less reason to scramble for the inside oval / egg whatever. With the exception (granted a pretty big one) of proximity to the main stage, inside or outside will be less relevant this time. Some of it depends upon how much time B & E spend roaming the egg too -- if it's a lot, then inside outside is even less important.

Unless of course, you dig watching Adam.

By the way, why is it that most bass players rarely move? Did anybody else ever see John Entwistle of the Who? Wind him up, stand him out there, he did not move.

What a shitty post, I shoulda quit 300 characters ago.

Ouch- hey man I enjoy watching Adam. Not from a gay standpoint, not that there's anything wrong with that (que Seinfeld voice), but it's easy to steal some of the fills he does when he plays live. So if he doesn't move I don't have to move. And on the last tour I was front row, against the railing for two nights and I liked the fact that Adam and Larry (of course) were right there the whole time.

(and be careful talking about the late great Entwhistle- he's the man)

Back
Top Bottom