Edmonton or Calgary dates?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Roland of Gilead said:

It was over at the u2.com message board. Still though, a rumour is just that. A rumour.

Call it what you want, but Vegas is Sunday, November 6 @ MGM Grand.

The winnipeg petition is killing both the calgary and edmonton petitions. Hopefully U2 looks at this and decides that Winnipeg would be the better choice. And then they will decide to play 2 shows.

Only because Winnipeg has thier petition on a radio station website. I'm trying to get it on a local station here so hopefully it'll happen!

thetitans2k said:
Calgary has a station but it still blows hard.

thetitians2k, can you please stop putting other cities down, they are trying just like we are trying to get them here. If they have a radio station on theirs they would probably kick our ass. It is not about that though, we just want the band to come here and they also want them there. It is not about wich city is better. Allot of Albertans have signed our petition and i would like to thank them for that. Please stop making it a compitition between the two cities. Your making yourself and all Winnipegers look bad.

I'm totally surprised there's been nothing for Edmonotn or Calgary yet. I mean it'll be awsom if they come but I've laready bought for Vancouver and Portland and I'm planning for New York so if they do come how will I afford it. ha! Who am I kidding. If they stop in Alberta I'll be there no mater what. Calgary sold out 2 shows on the Elevation tour and Edmonotn sold out two Popmart shows I'm sure. There's no doubt the support is here in Alberta.

Last edited:
It's all about trying to get the petition on a website like a local radio station. That's why Winnipeg has so many, more people can access it then just people here.

I support a U2 concert in Sylvan Lake!!!

Back
Top Bottom