Dublin hotels?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nathan1977

Rock n' Roll Doggie
So having just read the Dublin hotels story, I've got to try to figure out where to stay, and figure it out quickly.... anybody Dubliners have any ideas on where is good???

Book something ASAP - the hotels are really really filling up quicky. We found a couple small inns that had 1 room available, or a room for just 1 or 2 nights (we needed longer than that). This was a couple of days ago, but 31 Townhouse and Kilronan Inn had rooms. We ended up getting rooms at the Parliament Hotel. None of these are cheap, but we didn't find much cheap that was available (and I"m far too old to qualify for a hostel!) Good luck

I can recommend MARLBOROUGH HOSTEL, very cosy, cheap and walking distance from Croke Park! If it's still free, i don't know,
i booked Isaacs hostel this time,seems to be pretty good and also near to Croke Park.
Hurry up as the prices are rising rapidly as i write this!

Being from Dublin I would recommend trying B&Bs. Drumcondra (the area close to Croker) is probably full but even try Glasnevin, Santry, Navan Road, Phibsboro.
If anyone needs advice on an area when booking just ask me
alibee@o2.ie

Thanks! This is really helpful.

Can you tell me -- I've submitted info to a number of B&Bs. Will they all charge me, or must they contact me before booking?

The ones I talked to, emailed me back w/their availability - THEN you say if you want to book or not and give them your payment info, etc. good luck

Back
Top Bottom