Denver - 2nd Date

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
'Kay, so I so wish that my computer hadn't decided to be a piece of you-know-what and crash last month, 'cause I had no way of knowing that the tickets for the Denver show were on sale (unfortunately, my dad's station was unable to get any tickets to give away), and missed out on that bit. But I still do have a sliver of hope-this other radio station in a nearby town in South Dakota is giving away some tickets for the Denver shows, and my dad entered for us at his workplace upon hearing about this, so if we win those...*Crosses fingers*. Course, seeing as some of you are going to be giving yours away, I'll talk to my parents and see if they'd be interested in doing things that way, too.

Angela

2nd show tickets

Hey guys,
I've got two GA tickets for the first Denver show that I bought from ebay. Needless to say, I got scalped, although willingly. I intended to sell one of the pair to recoup money until the second show was added, to my great pleasure. So now I am looking at trading the 1st show GA for a ticket to the second show. I would prefer another GA I guess, but would settle for a decent seat. I am just giddy at the prospect of seeing them on back to back nights, since I've seen them once in 20+ years of following them. I know there's got to be someone out there contemplating the prospect of two nights in the oval. :drool: If that's you, drop me a note at agentorange@peoplepc.com I'll try to check back here occasionally, but it might be a while.

Here's hoping for the best.

Back
Top Bottom