~December 19th in Portland~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey! It looks like I'm wrong (I am a husband after all!:wink: )! This looks to be the last show for the tour in NA. Good job fah! :up:

I thought of going to this one, but I'm set for Toronto now.

Count me in! *G* I'm definitely going - whether I'll be in the GA line or lower levels... I'll be there. LOL

For the GA line, I'm also a bit worried about how cold it'll be... In my excitement buying tickets, I completely forgot that we're talking Portland in the middle of December. I guess we're all in for a treat! LOL!

martha said:
I have a ticket somewhere on the second level. :hyper:

And fah will be there! :hyper: x2

Actually...Mr fah is not making the trip :shifty:

I'm waiting to hear from my U2 buddy if she want to make the trip...if not I'll be looking for someone else :shifty:

I'm going, 3rd level, to the right of the stage, but it should be good. Visiting Portland? Stay at the Jupiter Hotel. It's a very cool new hotel, very chic and cheap, with a popular restaurant and lounge (The Doug Fire) attached. It's on about 7th and East Burnside, right by downtown, about 1-2 miles from the Rose Garden. They have a website which I'm sure is google-able.

Portland, woot woot! Hate the city, but I love the band. I'll be standing the GA line with a raincoat and a thermos full of hot chocolate. Should be fun. See y'all there!

You hate Portland but live in Tacoma? You're kidding, right? Tacoma is like the smelly inbred cousin of Seattle. Or maybe just an unfortunate strip of freeway on the way to the big city.

Back
Top Bottom