DC Tickets Arrived?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2@NYC

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Mine have not yet... I ordered at the pre-sale via standard mail. I am a little worried since I have seen many people getting their tix already...

Has anyone received them?

I received the DC 10/20 tickets two weeks ago, but it was through express delivery. Don't worry, I'm sure yours will arrive soon.

I bought DC tickets for both shows in the general sale. These are the only 3rd leg tickets (for both the presale and general sale) that haven't even been printed yet.

I have either received or at least gotten the tickets have been printed message for every other show, NY, Dallas, Houston, & Miami.

It's very unnerving, but I check the order status several times a day just to make sure the order is still there.:huh:

I'm expecting tickets to both DC shows and neither set has arrived yet. So long as I'm not reading 100 posts about how everyone else has them in hand, I'm not worried.

Well, maybe a little worried. But that's because TM canceled my 10/20 general sale tickets (claiming I'd gone over the GA limit) and then reinstated them because the 10/19 GA tickets were bought in the pre-sale. They show up in my order history if I search by CC number now, but I will feel better when they're in my hands.

And if they're still not here in a month when I'm getting ready to move, I'll be panicking. No way would I trust these tickets to the USPS forwarding services!

My 10/19 General Sale tickets were finally printed. Now to play the waiting game with the mailbox.

Nothing yet on 10/20.

Well, my pre-sale tickets for 10/20 have not been printed yet... I guess they handle these from the office in Maryland and, from what I can tell, they are really lazy... :mad:

U2@NYC said:
I guess they handle these from the office in Maryland and, from what I can tell, they are really lazy... :mad:

I'm not surprised. :rolleyes: My 10/19 tix are coming from MD, and they haven't even been printed yet.

It's driving me crazy waiting. I got presale for 10/20. I just hope I'm not going to have to check ticketmaster.com 3 times a day till 48 hours before the event.

Deb

Ok, I got tired and called the MD office... I got the stupid, useless response: "do not worry, you will get the tickets 48 hours before the event takes place" :mad:

When I mentioned that I had already received all my tickets for all other shows, even those that took place on a later date, she said that each office works independently. :mad: :mad:

Get to work and print the tickets! :rant:

Wow, I do not know whether my call helped but I just checked again the Ticketmaster site (basically for the sake of it) and I saw this lovely message:

"Your tickets have been printed.

Your tickets were shipped via standard USPS mail. Items shipped in this way will arrive at least 48 hours prior to the event. "

Can't wait! :hyper: I will post here as soon as I get them.

:hyper: :hyper:

My 10/20 tickets were finally printed and are in the mail. I guess the DC office finally decided to finish printing and sending out all of the U2 tickets.

mine still say " Your tickets have been purchased and are in the process of being printed."

not sure why DC is so slow...

I got 2 GA's for 10/20 and they arived yesterday. :D Yippee. Now if anyone has 10/19 tickets that are for sale, let me know. I just need one (prefer GA but will entertain all offers).

HJ

my ticket still say "Your tickets have been purchased and are in the process of being printed."....... why is it so long??????? :(

Got my 10/19 GA's about 3 weeks ago. 10/20 tix came last week. Kinda surprised to see that so many people haven't gotten theirs yet, though I've heard that the DC/MD TicketMaster runs differently than the rest.

My tickets also say "No cameras allowed." Hmmmm, wonder if I'll risk it...

Back
Top Bottom