Croke Park 25 June Tickets Just Arrived!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I have been paranoically checking my mail as half the time junk mail doesn't make it into my house... it gets torn to bits and thrown in the gargabe can in the garage without being opened

Thanks!!! :drool:

My fate is sealed...almost

Okay, this got me all paranoid and finally booked my air tickets to Dublin.

its about fucking time :|

:hyper:

zoomeranger - were those presale tickets?

Miroslava - i've been going through my junkmail like a scientist, piece by piece, for the past month :lol:

Last edited:
Well believe it or not some days I kind of forget, and have been known to rip and envelope in two, only to freak out and double check the remitance address... I usually end up looking like this :crazy: for a few minutes afterward...

*crosses fingers that we all receive nice letters today*

jesse, they were from the U2.com presale. They came in a very small brownish envelope. Hopefully you guys will get them today! They were printed March 31 and I got them April 4. I send mail across the state and it takes longer than that! :huh:

Got my tix for the 25th on Monday here in Toronto. I was beginning to get a bit worried.

Peace.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Nothing yet.... :sigh: I will officially freak out if they are not here when I get back from Denver...

If anyone has the envelope... can you please scan it... :shifty:

Yes, I am a dork...

Great idea on the scan, miroslava...I would be irreperably scarred :mad: if I accidentally tossed them with the sea of junk mail I get everyday!

I just got them too! (I'm in Florida). If you throw mail away a lot without looking at it, be careful! It's in a very small, plain brown envelope. I better get going and book my airfare!! I got screwed out of my hotel and now I can't find one:ohmy: Does anyone know of any places to stay in Dublin that might be available? Maybe even a B&B or something?

sami0201 said:
I just got them too! (I'm in Florida). If you throw mail away a lot without looking at it, be careful! It's in a very small, plain brown envelope. I better get going and book my airfare!! I got screwed out of my hotel and now I can't find one:ohmy: Does anyone know of any places to stay in Dublin that might be available? Maybe even a B&B or something?

There are places in Dublin, but the city center is almost completely booked up. I have a friend that booked a place that is about a 10 minute drive from the city center. You will definitely find a place, the only question will be how far away from the city center you'll be. I'm sure you could get a place near Bono's neighborhood, but that is at least a 30 minute ride on the DART from the city center.

Still nothing in Detroit... but I know I have not thrown away any small brown envelopes recently... :D Mostly credit card offers :rolleyes: (ripped into bits of course)...

I want my tickets :sad: :(

STING2 said:

There are places in Dublin, but the city center is almost completely booked up. I have a friend that booked a place that is about a 10 minute drive from the city center. You will definitely find a place, the only question will be how far away from the city center you'll be. I'm sure you could get a place near Bono's neighborhood, but that is at least a 30 minute ride on the DART from the city center.

it's actually some 15-20 minutes usually, i think...half an hour ride takes you all the way to Bray

P.S:my tickets for the 24th show haven't arrived yet,too! 've been waitin' for 2months and 9 days!

envelope pics

found these on zootopia..

ee34.jpg

b0df.jpg

Last edited:
Hee! You beat me to it, but since I had already scanned!!

2mlmdf

:drool: :drool:

Btw, this is actual size 'cause I am a big nerd... :)

got mine yesterday (10th April), been waiting since 31st January..
And hear this: they were in my mail!!!I mean 4 tickets are worth about 300 $ and this is only face value!!!!My my, if somebody knew that was in my post box....

good luck to everyone who hasn't got them yet!

So you'll be celebrating your birthday on June 24? Not a bad way to spend it. I'm flying into Dublin on Friday afternoon, and want to find a good pub to pound a few pints prior to the show.

SoCalMusicLover said:
So you'll be celebrating your birthday on June 24? Not a bad way to spend it. I'm flying into Dublin on Friday afternoon, and want to find a good pub to pound a few pints prior to the show.

Uh, that's a tough one, by the time you get to a pub, the Croker is gonna be packed, i think...I'm planning to be at the gates in the early afternoon!Unless you have a reserved seat ticket of course....

Yeah...I have a Reserved Seat. I was going to try for a Standing ticket if they had added a 3rd show, but that may or may not happen. Right now I plan to see Twickenham #1 with a GA ticket.

Back
Top Bottom