Club seats for Boston shows dropping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
double letters come first. AA is row one.

I think it goes AA through DD then A (making row A the 5th row)

Only the club sections on the straight side runs of the arena (107 thru 115 and 137 thru 145) have the double lettered rows. The sections in the corners and ends(147-105 and 117-135, including whats now called "Zone") start with row A.
And I'm not 100% sure, but I think its only AA, BB and CC.

There are still club seats available for both nights.

The double letters definitely come before the single ones? There are mostly double letters available for pairs still, but no single letters.

I called ticketmaster because I couldn't find a seating chart with specific row #s in each section (is it too much to ask for to know where the seats you are buying are located??)

They told me the "AA - EE, then A" that I posted above.... I can't confirm for sure....

I sat in club seats section 117 row A a couple weeks back. It is the first row of the section.

Random question, but when did they do away with the wait service they had in the club seats? or do they still have it for B's and Celtics games?

randhail said:

Random question, but when did they do away with the wait service they had in the club seats? or do they still have it for B's and Celtics games?
I believe its only during sporting events, not concerts.

I think its a logistical thing with concerts, the arena being dark, people standing the whole time and so forth, makes it difficult for the waitstaff.
I believe they used to have the service for concerts but ended it early before the headliner took the stage, but it kind of defeated the purpose as a lot of people didn't arrive till that time.

phanan said:
There are pairs in club seating still available for the 12/5 show, and singles for the 12/4 show. Quite remarkable.

Even more stunning, really, considering you can actually get a row of *8* club tickets for 12/5 as of 10:30pm ET. So if you've got a really big group.........

Back
Top Bottom