Cheer Up Houston...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't give up on that ticket drop... I was waiting and waiting for the TM drop for the Pittsburgh show last Saturday and nothing was popping up. By Friday evening, I had pretty much given up. I checked again on Saturday afternoon at 4:00 PM and great seats (lots of them!) came up. I grabbed 2 tickets and my son and I were out the door by 5 PM to make the 2 hr, 40 min drive to the arena.

At the concert, the event staff guy in our section told us that the sections right down front on the floor hadn't been put on sale until that day. They weren't sure if they would have room for those sections with the stage and GA sections on the floor. Once everything was set up, they saw they had room and released the tickets.

We ended up about 20 feet from the ellipse on The Edge's side. The seats were amazing and so was the show! Good luck!

It was a really boring World Series anyways. Chicago in 4 straight!!! C'mon, even though I was hoping Chicago would win I have to admit that it was a boring series...plus I really wanted Chicago to win at home instead of to a bunch of depressed Houston fans. The Red Sox in 04 it wasn't.

Last edited:
Does Bono have the Flu? Please tell me it is a rumor. Have tix for Dallas!

u2okc said:

seriously....wtf.

my coldplay, oasis, doves all got cancelled due to a hurricane that never came..i cant have every ticket i buy get cancelled.

u2okc said:

Bono has apparently had a "cold" for over a week. I saw them in Philly and had no idea he even had the sniffles. Don't worry--I think he'd have to be comatose to not perform.

u2 could be renamed the "cheer up " committy. didnt they play boston just afer the sox were eliminated and then new york just as the yankees were being eliminated and now houston. i think it kind of strange.

u2okc said:

He came down with a cold towards the end of NY run...judging from Detroit I think he's over it now.

To all you on Interference.com, I'm about to leave for Houston and Dallas. I'll be thinking of you guys at the show. U2 is such a big part of my life and having so many fans like you guys to share my love for them makes being a U2 freak much sweeter.

God bless and I'll be rocking hard!!!!

P.S
Hopefully I witness Mofo tonight :ohmy:

YESSSS!!!! I just landed two GAs on the Toyota Center website for tonight's show! Face value!

This will be my first GA experience ever for U2.

zoopop said:
To all you on Interference.com, I'm about to leave for Houston and Dallas. I'll be thinking of you guys at the show. U2 is such a big part of my life and having so many fans like you guys to share my love for them makes being a U2 freak much sweeter.

God bless and I'll be rocking hard!!!!

P.S
Hopefully I witness Mofo tonight :ohmy:

Have a fantastic time zoopop! I am a little sad as I had planned to finish the tour with these two dates. I will be thinking of you. :rockon: the nights away.

1stOne said:

Have a fantastic time zoopop! I am a little sad as I had planned to finish the tour with these two dates. I will be thinking of you. :rockon: the nights away.

That's the first time ever, I've seen you post Zwervers' favourite smiley :rockon:

matt_tx00 said:
YESSSS!!!! I just landed two GAs on the Toyota Center website for tonight's show! Face value!

This will be my first GA experience ever for U2.

Did anyone else get any today? Been trying all day for a buddy...

Back
Top Bottom