CANADIAN Tour Dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
theedge111 said:
So any Canadians get tickets in the US. I'm kinda relieved that Vancouver isnt up yet, hopefully TM will have its shit worked out and things will go smoother for the "Canadian Show" lol.

I hope so too, but I'm scared shitless :(

I am wishing that when the Vancouver presale begins I can get thru it smoothly.

Put that wish in one hand and a piece of shit in the other hand. Flip them in the air and you'll see what is likely to land back in your hand.

:crazy:

Roland of Gilead said:
I am wishing that when the Vancouver presale begins I can get thru it smoothly.

Put that wish in one hand and a piece of shit in the other hand. Flip them in the air and you'll see what is likely to land back in your hand.

:crazy:

So i'm guessing the NY show didn't go so well? :(

Roland of Gilead said:
No luck today. Not a pair in the house. :(

Back to square one. Feeling not so well about any of this. :barf:

Good luck Roland. All of North America pounding for 16 shows is difficult. Things will ease when they add more dates.

dabiggestu2fan

oh good glad to hear you got your subscription. unfortunatley no i have not seen u2 live . this will be my first time although i have been a fan for many years. i'm very excited and anxious to find out more information about what's going on...

i hope they announce presale tix for Vancouver soon. i'm dying waiting. i hope we find out soon. to the other canadians on the board, i'm crossing my fingers for you all.

Roland of Gilead said:
No luck today. Not a pair in the house. :(

Back to square one. Feeling not so well about any of this. :barf:

Hang in there, and i'll see you in Vancouver! :wave:

Yes but now seeing all these problems with the presales maybe i am better off without the subscription? either way i hope i get it and i really hope you get a ticket too! The last two shows i bisecaly was near the nosebleed sections and esp on popmart where the skydome is so big in toronto the guys looked like ants! they were so small but even at the distance the sound and the show was soooooooooooo amazing! I guess thats the problem with seeing u2 live for the first time you go once and you must go all the times they are here they are that good. Keep an eye out on tickets and be there very early to buy them and if there are wrest bands i recomend that not only you get one but get 1 or more people that can join you to get one. That way you maximize the chances of Wrist band numbers closer to you or the other person. But either way i do wish for you and other canadians to get the tickets. i am very nervous myself too cos now i spent 40 dollars only to find out that it may not assure me a seat.

zorya said:
dabiggestu2fan

oh good glad to hear you got your subscription. unfortunatley no i have not seen u2 live . this will be my first time although i have been a fan for many years. i'm very excited and anxious to find out more information about what's going on...

i hope they announce presale tix for Vancouver soon. i'm dying waiting. i hope we find out soon. to the other canadians on the board, i'm crossing my fingers for you all.

I REALLY hope they decide to take their time to work out all of the kinks before putting the last 3 shows on sale...

gotta stay positive =\

~BrightestStar~ said:
What happens with wristbands? What is their purpose?

(I feel dumb)

get you in the egg/bomb/target/oval thing... I assume

at all other shows I've been to, all GA gets wristbands... but from what I've read here, wristbands at Elevation tour got you into the heart

Brightest Star - Last time everyone in GA got a wrist band and if you were within the alloted # for the heart u got a second band giving you access there.

I live in Toronto, and since the closest city to me is like 8 hours away I wont be able to see the band until the 3rd leg when they do T.O. But what about my presale code...will it be good for shows on the 3rd leg? Did I waste my money on a membership that doesn't get me advanced tickets?

I think they probably mean extra shows in cities where they are already booked on this tour - it will all depend on how fast they sell out tomorrow.

Still no Vancouver tickets on sale :(

Have you all gone MAD!!!!

I tried... I honestly tried.... this thread has 16 pages for me, and I started from the most recent and scanned my way back... but I can't find a single explanation for why U2 are not stopping in Eastern Canada. All I find is a whole lot of posts from people conceding that they are not going to Toronto or Montreal on the first leg.

Re-read that last sentence I just wrote "they are not going to Toronto or Montreal on the first leg".... come on now folks... does that not seem TOTALLY backwards to you? Whenever they've been to Toronto you get the feeling they are loving being there (granted, every city probably gets that kind of love)...this just does not make any sense. Someone please set us all straight here. There are more dates to come, and they will no doubt have Toronto and Montreal stops.

Why are people so sure that the additional dates will only mean additional dates for the cities that have already been booked.

Please, please please don't let this be so. I cannot wait until the FALL!!!!

oooohhhhmmiiiiggggoooosssshhhh!!!

Yahweh said:
Ive spoken to somebody from Rexall Place here in Edmonton and they told me that U2 have a definate plan to come here on the fall leg for 1 or 2 shows.

They have been working on this for the last few months, dont know how the postponement will affect this.

Oooohhhh I hope so!!! in the Sun, the probability of them coming here was 40% so I felt disheartened but I will be soooo happy if they come here! for PopMart I lived in Ft Mac (but was born and raised here in E-town) so I had to travel (as was the case for ZooTV in Vancouver) but now I live here again and have two kids so cannot travel far, so if I'm here I can camp outside their hotel or hang around the Coliseum (still the Coliseum to me)!!!

Yaaaayyyyy!!! O' Happy Day!:laugh: :happy: :dance: :applaud:

I think the reason people have resigned to them not coming to TO etc is simply 1) That there hasn't been any rumours 2) They haven't released any dates and 3) The way the dates are set up, it doens't seem likely they'd make it here, rather they'd just stick in a city for an extra show or so. :shrug:

Here's hoping for a lotta love in the 3rd leg. Hmmm like what if the went to TO and Hamilton, and Montreal and...(now I'm jus being greedy)...

*sigh* Pateince is a virtue...right?
:p

Winnipeg

I talked to some one who works at he mts centre and they said U2 will visit Winnipeg on the third leg of the tour in september or november.

Re: Winnipeg

thetitans2k said:
I talked to some one who works at he mts centre and they said U2 will visit Winnipeg on the third leg of the tour in september or november.

When did you talk to this person? Details! Details! I hope they are right!

I talked to someone who worked at the mts centre. He wasnt sure exactly when they were coming but he said they were for sure coming. This will be a great show.

Back
Top Bottom