buffalo weather crap tomorrow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mucho traffico

Acrobat
saw the weather on buffalows news 3 to 6 inches of snow tomorrow.. knew their weather would be crap. so anyone driving from ontario etc.. leave extra time as we are getting some to.

Love those lake effect snow advisories....good luck to everyone in the GA line!

Holy shit, it looks like a blizzard is heading for Buffalo. :yikes:

Anyone watching CNN.:ohmy:

Last edited:
this is pretty much shaping up to be one of the most brutal GA lines of the tour; it'll make MSG in October look like a walk in the park... anyone who survives the GA effort tomorrow rightfully deserves the designation of 'die-hard'... or incredibly stupid. :wink: It'll be a blast... I'll be sending some pics to Lila so check for them....

I guess it's starting to snow here in Rochester...wow tomorrow, or later today is going to be really fun...definately wearing lots and lots of layers. I just love winter!

everyone heading to buffalo this am be very careful. road conditions are horrible right now.

1030am I am heading out. probably take me 1 and half instead of 1 hour to get there from Rochester this morning

Would normally take us 2.5 hrs to get there, I think we're going to give ourself 5. Sure would suck to miss my last show of the tour.

the weather is actually clear here right now.... i dont know how long it will last though. good luck and safe driving to all who are going to the show tonight!

u2wedge said:
this is pretty much shaping up to be one of the most brutal GA lines of the tour; it'll make MSG in October look like a walk in the park... anyone who survives the GA effort tomorrow rightfully deserves the designation of 'die-hard'... or incredibly stupid. :wink: It'll be a blast... I'll be sending some pics to Lila so check for them....

I retract this statement! GA line was indoors, VERY nice surprise day of show.

Back
Top Bottom