Brisbane on Ticketmaster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Capsimon

Babyface
Is the Brisbane show up on Ticketmaster for anyone? I am in, but it only shows Melbourne and Adelaide.

Let me know.

Same. No Brisbane visible.

This is woefully incompetent.

Took me forever to get in, when I finally did, no Brisbane was there. So I have no idea what is going on.

Capsimon said:
Took me forever to get in, when I finally did, no Brisbane was there. So I have no idea what is going on.

I thought I'd found a backdoor - refreshing the screen again before it's fully loaded in the first place - and that kept me on the page from 11:56 to 12:03. Then I got a busy. Brisbane never showed in that time. Got back in past 12:10 to see Brisbane still not there. Now just busy, busy, busy!

This is agonising. Got it to load again, Brisbane's there, go to search for GA, busy.

The refreshing game again. :|

I get to log in, and then it says that this page can not be displayed...

This is so dire. "HTTP 1.1 SERVER TOO BUSY" is what I just got.

This is diabolically bad. Still just busy. I'm sick of refreshing, I've been refreshing for 40 bloody minutes!

Just got back home from ticketmaster at southport sharks - they have one fucken slow bitch operator to do all the tickting, there is probably 300 people there, we were 4th in line and it took about 15 minutes to get to the desk - SO SLOW...

Apparently the system fucked up with the launch of tickets for Brisbane...

I got tickets, yay - but crap system, people are going to be there all day waiting to be served!

Pacific fair rebel sports couldnt organise a proper meeting point for the crowd and ended up handing out numbers to people to come back and line up at 11am - was supposedly chaotic!

Still refreshing here ... I did get my GA in the presale, I want to get one for Mum now though.

This is painful.

Me I cant beleive the luck though

YAY I GOT TICKETS.........WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

45mins of waiting but worth it, was nervous the whole time
I was originally going to use the internet but when I woke up at 9am......Adelaide tickets started selling at noon SA time the ticketmaster site was allready getting overloaded. So I drove quickly to my nearest bass outlet expecting to see hundreds of people and no one was there. Turned out they were giving number tokens and I went home came back at noon and waited 45mins for my number to be called. There were hundreds of people still there getting number tokens. Hopefully they get what they want. Oh well I am happy that I have my tickets.

So moral of the story I will never rely on the internet again, I was trying to decide whether to risk the net or go to the bass outlet and I decided to go with the bass outlet. Luckily it payed of. Anyone have any problems, hope you guys get your tickets.

I still cannot get through, I got as far as entering my credit card number before an error...

Wow, just got through, got a Brissie GA!!

Also, I'd like to tell everyone that celticbhoy is an amazing guy! :up: We're totally going to get U2 to play 11 O'clock Tick Tock for us in Melbourne.

Keep trying! It miraculously worked for me. I couldn't believe my eyes when it loaded.

Capsimon said:
I don't understand this, it is still not working!!!

Ugh. :(

Don't give up hope though - I'm sure some people will have spare tickets, and maybe you'll get through soon or TM will do a random ticket drop later.

i called for my tix....
the whole process took about 10 min
but the first time i called i got through. so give it ago anyone wanting tickes and is having trouble with the net
the number is
1300 136 122

I thought TM's number was 136 100 ...?

From the US, I believe you add 001161, or 0061, something like that ...

Back
Top Bottom