Box Office at Aloha Stadium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonosCamerawoma

The Fly
Just read on their website that the box office is closed at weekends! As I am going over from the UK I need to collect my tickets before the show, does anyone know whether they DEFINITELY open on the day of the show (surely they do) as I don't want to eat into another day of my holiday having to go and collect them between 9am and 5pm.

They don't have an email address, so I suppose I will have to phone Hawaii !!!

Please let me know if you have any definite information. Thanks.

Oh if you would that would be amazingly kind of you as it is going to cost me a fortune to ring!!

I have booked through Ticketmaster and as an international customer you just have to take your reference number and credit card and collect them. I know I am not the only one who will be doing this, but especially as I have 2 young children with me I am trying to double check everything. Surely, they must open on the day of an event but you never know do you.

Thank you so much for your kindness and I look forward to hearing from you. If you prefer to email me my address is carolyn@u2chat.com Thank you so much.

I would assume that the box office comment refers to non-event weekends.

:)

I know this is what I am hoping.

I know I am just one of thousands in the same position, but as I am going such a long way I want to make sure everything is perfect - my husband says I am not happy unless I am worrying about something!!!!!

BonosCamerawoma said:
Oh if you would that would be amazingly kind of you as it is going to cost me a fortune to ring!!

I have booked through Ticketmaster and as an international customer you just have to take your reference number and credit card and collect them. I know I am not the only one who will be doing this, but especially as I have 2 young children with me I am trying to double check everything. Surely, they must open on the day of an event but you never know do you.

Thank you so much for your kindness and I look forward to hearing from you. If you prefer to email me my address is carolyn@u2chat.com Thank you so much.

I will give them a call for you Monday next week and email you as well as post the response. :wink:

Hi, i have the same problem becouse i come from Italy and the TicketMaster operators said me that the box office opens an hour before the concert, but it's a strange and impossible thing....
how can they give tickets to all of us in only one hour????

Thanks so much for putting my mind at rest - I really appreciate it!

Only 4 weeks to go - I can't believe it is happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got off the phone with Next Adventure about the tour re-scheduling. Those poor folks are just as stressed about this whole postponement of the tour. They took my name and number to give me, along with dozens of others, a call when the Hawaii date is released but they say at this point there's no official news on Hawaii, it's all up to insurances, as far as a definite reschedule, another postponement or cancellation. They were hoping to have an announcement this week sometime but they don't know now......thought I'd pass this along.

Back
Top Bottom