Boston rear stage question...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JR#9

The Fly
Does anybody know what row the sections directly behind the stage in Boston start with?

Buying rear stage seasting and I just wanted to know just how close the tix are.

Thanks in advance

They fold up the first ten rows of the Loge and start with Row 11. I sat back there in August and it was excellent.

How do you think the view from section 103 would be? Hard to tell from the map. I guess I should go to the TD Banknort site and look on their nifty seat locator. Just thought those who have been there might know.
Thanks!

103 will be fine. I've sat in Loge 20(directly below Club 103)for a number of concerts including May 24 this year, and the seats are better than most of the seats in the back half (say loge 2 thru 11) of the building.

better behind the stage or sections 12,13,1,22??

Thanks everyone for the great info on here!

I'm one of the poor folks that's still trying to get tickets for either the 12/4 or 12/5 Boston shows through Ebay :), but luckily there are quite a few tickets available; just the good ones (section14, etc.) are REALLY expensive!! :) So I'm trying to decide what to spend my Christmas money for: Close seats behind the stage (or steep side); or sections 1,22,12,13?

I guess the big question is: How can I still get close without paying $800 (and see Bono at least running by close :) )? Does anyone know how far (what sections) the ellipse reaches out into the arena? Does it go to, lets say, the middle of section 22; or even farther, like the middle of section 12?

Or what section behind/side of stage would be good?

Thanks so much for your help!!
PK

PS: In case I spent all my Christmas money ;)...I heard someone say that the first rows in section 14 have blocked vie; does anyone know if that's true?

I think the view from loge 15 and 20 is equal to or greater than 14 or 21, and the tix are the second price level, that would be what I'd searc forat this point.

Please help! Section 15 or 20?

I'm about to buy some seats on Ebay and have to decide between section 15 and 20 very quickly...Does anyone know if Bono spends more time on the side of section 15 or section 20?

Would you prefer 15,20 (somwhere in rows 13-15) to somwhere row 10-20 in 13, 14,21,22 (for more money)?

Thanks!!
PK

Bono spends a good amount of time facing every way. I have 151 on Sunday and 18 on Monday (6th row!!!). Bono will face your way many times, and everyone else as well, Larry and Adam mostly on their return trips from the ellipse

SMB

Back
Top Bottom