Boston Next Weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Getting to be a habit, isn't it?

It's a strange tour that way--I remember they hit Cleveland twice on the Unforgettable Fire Tour when I was in high school, but otherwise it's been one night (or one stand in each city per tour).

You going down for Sunday's show by chance?

Yeah. I will be at Sunday's and Monday's show. I can't wait. Where from Maine are ya? You gonna be at the shows?

SMB

i cannot wait...i have GA on sunday and reg. tickets on monday, but im dreading the cold....oh well, anything to see these guys play...also, this weekend will make it 7/7 shows in boston for me this year!!!

I'm going up for those shows too, have a seat on Sunday and GA on Monday. I'm not relishing the cold as well, but at least the wait there is split into two shorter parts (before wristband and before show). But I already froze my butt off on Tuesday and now know what adjustments I need to make to my attire. :wink:

There won't be major changes, didn't happen to NY, sure as hell won't happen to Boston!

Have GA's for both shows...not been to Boston before so really excited about it all :hyper:

Not really looking forward to the cold tho either but I'm trying to think of it as part of the fun, a...um...challange, rather than an "oh god i'm going to freeze to death, WTF am I doing this for??" kinda thing :)

I'm good Tan. Hope all is well with you. It was tough missing Toronto, but it was so good being by my father-in-law's side for his last days. Enjoy Boston! Smooches!

We're going to both, too (7 for 7, just like rock888), with seats behind the stage Sunday and GAs Monday.

We're heading up early Monday to try and catch the band before soundcheck, got a couple of photos I'd love to have signed. Anybody have any tips?

theu2fly said:
There won't be major changes, didn't happen to NY, sure as hell won't happen to Boston!
i disagree...in may..debut of wild horses...in october...debut of stuck..i surely wouldnt be surprised if something else new debuted...U2 always gives us Bostonians the best!!!:)

rock888nwo said:
U2 always gives us Bostonians the best!!!:)

:wink: :up: I have yet to obtain tickets... but somehow they materialized in October just days before the shows, so I'm not TOO worried.

Shawn Bonneau said:
Yeah. I will be at Sunday's and Monday's show. I can't wait. Where from Maine are ya? You gonna be at the shows?

SMB

I'm in Camden. Yourself?

Thinking of catching the train down from Portland as I did in May--North Station is right there at the venue.

Where you staying down there?

GA all the way! Layers is the key.

rock888nwo said:

i disagree...in may..debut of wild horses...in october...debut of stuck..i surely wouldnt be surprised if something else new debuted...U2 always gives us Bostonians the best!!!:)

agree with you 100%......i also attended all the boston shows......im sure the u2 boys have one more surprsie up their sleeves for us Bostonians

Unless I'm mistaken, U2 hasn't played 'Fast Cars' at any Boston show this year. I've been to four out of the five shows thus far (missing Show #1), and I know it wasn't played at Boston #2-#5. I unfortunately won't be at either of the two December shows, but hope everyone that goes has a great time.

Chris in NH

I have GA for both shows dreading the cold though!!

Flying in from Manchester on the 2nd first time Stateside for me can't wait!!!:wink:

WildHoney said:
I'm GA both days :hyper:

they'll be my 3rd & 4th gigs in the US this leg :ohmy: plus my 2 in Canada

This time next week i'll be waiting at Manchester airport with Bonoishot to board our flight:wink:

:hyper::hyper: so excited

my 1st time in Boston aswell :wink:

oh and i'm GA like Wildhoney both nights (theres a suprise since im going with her :lol:)

Hey all fellow Brits - I`m flying in from Heathrow on the 3rd. Got seats for both shows though would love to meet up with you all on sunday and monday before the shows. Where are you staying - I`m at the Radisson on Stuart Street, though intend to do a bit of Xmas shopping at Quincy Market while I`m there!

Pamelakellett said:
Hey all fellow Brits - I`m flying in from Heathrow on the 3rd. Got seats for both shows though would love to meet up with you all on sunday and monday before the shows. Where are you staying - I`m at the Radisson on Stuart Street, though intend to do a bit of Xmas shopping at Quincy Market while I`m there!

See you there U2 and shopping!!!

Back
Top Bottom