Boston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What? Is that the new name of the Fleet Centre?? If so i tried for tickets bt got shutout. Ticketmaster malfunctiond when I clicked on Bill credit card. Pissed me off becasue I had fantastic seats. Oh well. I got New York.

I'll be there for all three first leg shows. GA for 26 and 28 May.

sconti said:
All 7.

GA on 5/24, 10/3, 10/4, and 12/5. Balcony for 5/26 and 5/28. Loge for 12/4.

That Is Hardcore dude Boston shows Rock. Wanna take me with you! I Love that DVD from Boston it is fantastic. I only going to the show on 12/4/05 that seems light years away! but I will soo pumped after waiting that long!

Last edited:
I have a GA ticket for 12/5, but I don't think I'm going to be able to go. :(

I didn't think I'd actually be able to get a ticket, but I snatched one up when Ticketmaster offered and didn't check my schedule first.

I was hoping to trade for a Buffalo ticket, but if anyone needs an extra ticket, PM me or email me at maggie_gerrity@yahoo.com. I'd especially be interested in selling this ticket to someone planning to tape the show, since I've loved being able to hear the shows so far thanks to the generosity of tapers.

I'll get to a U2 show in Boston eventually!

I'll be there on 5/26, 10/3 and 10/4..........When did they add two more shows for December?....And where was I? I just heard that on the radio. Course, both are already sold out. And, checking with the ticket Agency prices online, prices seem to be going up..
This could make it rather difficult for me to get tickets for one of those shows. However, I consider myself VERY lucky.. all three shows at "face-value" prices. No complaints here..........just awaiting shows:rockon:

I hear Ya I am waiting with you till the 4th. Ohh well after that wait I will be soo AMMMPED

Whats the deal with GA tickets

Hey guys

I have a GA ticket for may 24th in boston. I am confused about this "lottery" thing. I am wanting to get to the fleetcenter really early so I can be one of the first ones in when they open the doors, but if its all just one big lottery then what? Please someone clue me in!

I`ve got GA for May 24th and unless I can trade for a Philly date, I`ll be there bright and early to get a good place!

I`m on my own for this particular show so if anyone wants to buddy-up to increase our chances of getting into the ellipse, let me know!

julie_bouvier@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom