BIG NEWS: EXTRA PARIS (2nd) & AMSTERDAM (4th) SHOWS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phommel

Refugee
From a very very reliable source:

Zurich postponed from 11 july to 18 july
Milan (19 july) will go to 20 july

EXTRA SHOWS WILL BE ADDED!!! Paris gets a second show on the 10th!!
and Amsterdam will get a fourth!!! concert on the 12th

WOW!!!!

This is very big news indeed. It makes sense though after U2.com reported that the Zurich presale and public sale have been postponed without new on sale dates announced. It is interesting that this is now the 3rd date that the show in Zurich has been scheduled for since it was originally slated for after Amsterdam and before Brussels until the Edge family illness changed the routing.

With Milan going to 20 July, they still can do the planned second show there on 21.

Congratulations to the Dutch. You have always been some of the strongest supporters of U2 in the world, so it's great to see you rewarded with a 4th show.

phommel said:
From a very very reliable source:

Zurich postponed from 11 july to 18 july
Milan (19 july) will go to 20 july

EXTRA SHOWS WILL BE ADDED!!! Paris gets a second show on the 10th!!
and Amsterdam will get a fourth!!! concert on the 12th

WOW!!!!

Great :applaud:

Vox

Boozyuzi said:
This makes me more convinced that Amsterdam will be where the DVD is shot - especially with the roof shut.

damn its getting better by the day here in holland....4 concerts and the dvd....LOL this just must be the best tour yet

Boozyuzi said:
This makes me more convinced that Amsterdam will be where the DVD is shot - especially with the roof shut.
Better put my best clothes on.

Popmartijn said:
Just keep in mind that nothing is official yet...
It is still just a rumour...

I know I know...Just dreaming...Back with my feet on the ground :sigh:

But seriously how cool would that be...4!!!!!! concerts in Holland And the DVD...its like hitting the jackpot

U2 could add many more stadium shows in Europe consider how fast all the shows have soldout so far. The problem is time. The band is coming back to the USA in September and will probably want a couple weeks off after the European tour. There is always the chance they could return for more European shows in the Spring/Summer of 2006, but the band has tried to avoid tours that last more than 1 year since ZOO TV.

Yes, maybe they will play more in europe and postpone their North American Tour with two weeks? ;-)

[offtopic]sorry to be a little offtopic: who wants to change 2 GA tickets for Amsterdam 16/7 for 13/7? (that means: I have 13/7, I want 16/7)[/offtopic]

Rumours of a fourth Amsterdam show seem to have gone very quiet. Is anyone still expecting this to happen?

Robert2255 said:
Rumours of a fourth Amsterdam show seem to have gone very quiet. Is anyone still expecting this to happen?

The tour shedule shows very close at that moment.. Only a 3rd Dublin show seems more realistic, but, who knows!

Vox

Back
Top Bottom