Best way to get tix now for MSG?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dronomophone

The Fly
I'm sure theres tons of people like me right now with no tickets for MSG. What do you guys think would be the best way to get tickets now? For my first U2 show, i want to have a good spot, preferably GA, but ill be fine with lower section. I'm not taking upper level. I was thinking probably eBay, but i'll wait a little while for the prices to go down. Brokers are way to expensive. I know i'm going to have to end up spending a lot of money for this. All this after the presale and the general sale.

dronomophone said:
For my first U2 show, i want to have a good spot, preferably GA, but ill be fine with lower section. I'm not taking upper level.

You'll be lucky to even get in the building. My first U2 show was far away from the stage and it was still one of the best times I've ever had. "I won't take uppers." Grave mistake if that's all you can get your hands on. Also, seats directly away from the stage on the lower level are not as good as say 200's to the side of the stage - still far away.

If you can affort $500+ per ticket, you might, get lower level or GA. If I were you I'd go ebay, and I'd do it sooner rather than later. As the show approaches, I think prices will actually go up, not down. The demand will increase as the new album gets more airplay. I even saw one lower at $350 with a buy-it-now option.

Good luck to you.

Good luck to you.

Even if your seats are all the way in the back, you'll have an awesome time. My first U2 show was at the United Center in 2001, and my dad bought nosebleeds almost all the way at the other side of the arena...still great though.

Thanks for your help. I realized id rather have upper section close to the stage, then lower section really far away, and it would probably be cheaper too. Those are just preferences. I dont have too much money, so ill probably end up with whatever i can get.

Back
Top Bottom