Back in Montréal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thereal said:
Just wondering if anyone has any info on this. Several reporters in the media said that the band might return to perform in MTL. Any body knows if there's some basis for this information?
With the great time they apparently had here in MTL, who knows. Wouldn't trust jsut random media reports right now, however. But I'm open to speculation :wink:

Bono said that next week he'll be returning to Montreal and he will never leave the city for any reason. He said its the greatest city in the world with the worlds greatest people.

DanB said:
Bono said that next week he'll be returning to Montreal and he will never leave the city for any reason. He said its the greatest city in the world with the worlds greatest people.

:lol:

That's what you'd think from some of the posts on this site anyway!

why wouldn't they? u2's biggest fan lives in montreal...

youppi.jpg

Headache in a Suitcase said:
why wouldn't they? u2's biggest fan lives in montreal...

youppi.jpg

:laugh:

Well since he's now the Habs' mascot and every second song played during a Habs game is a U2 song, he must be the one to blame!

ladywithspinninghead said:

:laugh:

Well since he's now the Habs' mascot and every second song played during a Habs game is a U2 song, he must be the one to blame!

I love watching one of the boys scoring a huge goal and hearing Vertigo being played in the background. :drool:

Yes... I still can't believe Youppy is the new Habs mascot... Most of the Quebeckers complained about it, but apparently, they didn't get rid of that... thing... yet.

I might go to their show again if they come back to Montreal ;^D Don't forget to tell me if the rumors are funded ;)

thereal said:
Just wondering if anyone has any info on this. Several reporters in the media said that the band might return to perform in MTL. Any body knows if there's some basis for this information?

Haha. That would be the best thing ever. My friends would have to put up with yet another one of my enthusiastic countdowns, though. ("73 DAYS!!!!!")

Oh! Hold up! Did you mean the outdoor show at the Parc Jean-Drapeau? Yeah, I keep hearing about that, too. I don't know if they've discussed it with the Gillett Group yet. I read about this in La Presse, and I think I heard it on CKOI.

Back
Top Bottom