Australia is on - early 2006!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bazza

War Child
from atu2.com

"If I had more, I'd share it. But I can say with 99.9% certainty that Australia is on for early 2006."

...Column: off the record..., vol. 5-173

yay!!! what else can i say, lol. but then there's still a .1 percent chance they won't. slim but possible.

Glad to see the show going down under. Now if they played South America, most everyone would be happy !!

Fucking brilliant news. About bloody time they went back down, too. I sincerely hope they'll cross the ditch to NZ this time.

i wish we could get tickets now. that way i could stop worrying about getting them. i'd rather know my fate now, lol.

With Bono....when he says 99.9% chance.....he may have meant 9.99% chance....or 0.999% chance...but hopefully he's right coz Australia deserves some U2.

This is nothing new, We've been hearing late 2005 and then early 2006 for most of this year....Lets just get exicited early next year is getting closer, and so we should be closer to an announcement!

I think the reason we haven't heard about them filming an Euro gig is that they'll take the stadium scene down under... Sidney 93 all over again :D

God Part III said:
I think the reason we haven't heard about them filming an Euro gig is that they'll take the stadium scene down under... Sidney 93 all over again :D

And retake the SFS attendance record that Robbie Williams stole. :madspit:

Also, I'm no Australian... but really... Sidney? :scratch: It's on the video case! :giggle:

timothius said:

Also, I'm no Australian... but really... Sidney? :scratch: It's on the video case! :giggle:

You try and spell some Danish place names from memory - Aarhus? lol. It's not easy if its another language. We know what he means. Same goes for your " intrawling" in the COBL thread. I know what you mean but thats not how you spell enthralling.

:hug:

when they are in Japan it will obviously be referred to as Japanigo

beli said:

You try and spell some Danish place names from memory - Aarhus? lol. It's not easy if its another language. We know what he means. Same goes for your " intrawling" in the COBL thread. I know what you mean but thats not how you spell enthralling.

:hug:

I see your point.

Even the grand overlords of this forum can't spell place names... I mean New Zooland! Come on!:wink:

ARGH!!!
I'm going absoultey bananas! My heart can't handle this little snippets of 'yes we're coming...dec....jan...feb'

OMG I WILL FARKING DIE IF THEY DO STADIUM SHOWS :drool:

I am just waiting for ticket releases!

Australian people....who here lives in Syd and wants to do a tick swap with me?! I'll buy Melb ticks for you, and you buy Sydney for me + friend??

I pray they go to adel and perth, but i bet they wont :mad:

plus, i dont really have any close friends who are u2 fans....who wants to become my u2 friend!? *hopeful* LOL i need someone to sit with all day!!!

dazzlingamy -

i'll hang with you. i'll be coming from adelaide though. i don't care who i'm with really, i just can't be alone, lol. i have no 'U2 friends' either. people i know can only name a few songs and don't really have a clue.

i don't even plan on accommodation. i'm camping (i hope). sort of like an adventure for me, lol. never really been anywhere!!!

this ticket thing is worrying me. i want to go to all the shows... i'd hate to get some and not others... i'm not working to earn money for nothing. i actually have a reason to get up in the morning.

i will sit with you all day and all night if you wish.

i'm farking freaking out already.

beli said:
:lol:

What about if U2 play a concert on the movie set of a remake of Hitchcocks "Vertigo"?

Vertigo-go? Or is that when they play an unannounced gig by the beach at Malibu?

Back
Top Bottom