AUSTRALIA? done deal??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Precious3

The Fly
ok i was on the official u2 site reading the mesage boards and they where refering to this board and how everyone was saying that thr Australian tour is a done deal? where can i find this information. I would die if they came here. it would be my dream come true ( as for may of u i am sure )

Yes, it's a done deal, go to the Tour Dates forum. Earnie Shavers confirms it in the 'Sydney I Pre Announcement Pre Setlist Party' thread, I think it's on or near post #55 or #155.

Shag On A Rock said:
I'm in Perth. If theres a Perth show I'll be there. If not, I'll try and wangle my way to the East. I missed the last tour. I'm not gonna miss this one.

Yeah the last time they toured was for the elevation tour and they never came here./...thats y i so hope they do this time!!

How come in the sunday papers there was still the story of "Melbourne cup phone call, and we hope it will happen" and not the confirmed dates and times that earnie said would happen?

staden said:
How come in the sunday papers there was still the story of "Melbourne cup phone call, and we hope it will happen" and not the confirmed dates and times that earnie said would happen?

Who knows. They're printing 24, 25 March 2006 for Melbourne now.

Sounds great i really agrree..Auz is like so the best country, ye guys rock..ye are like so cool..o i am gettn carried away, its just i had such an unreal time. I hope ye guys have a blast..
:up:

Back
Top Bottom