Australia doesn't quite know what the fuck is happening 2007-2029

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DignityPassesBy said:
Can't we all just get along ... after all its only a word

"definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely"

:wink:

Queen Bee said:

I had to crop the legs and the top of Africa :sad:

Anyway, I hope U2 tour Australia and grace you suckers with Dirty Day again :mad:

But it's okay QB, you cropped off the richer countries like Egypt. The pelvic thrusts of Jaques Chirac will still be feeding Namibia & Ivory Coast. :drool:

We can start to convince them to play DD once One Tree Hill has been played. :faint:

Queen Bee said:

Don't forget A Man And A Woman. I heard they'll be dedicating that track to you every night.

When they play their In A Little While/TTTYAATW/A Man And A Woman/Babyface medley? :love:

and i want them to play this list of songs:

Please
The Wanderer
Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me
Last Night On Earth
Kite
Even Better Than The Real Thing
Zooropa
Exit
Stateless
Electrical Storm
Mercy