Aussie Support Act

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I honestly don't give a crap about KaYne's message or political views. It's the sound that enters my ears that I care about.

Aussie Edge said:
lets hope that perhaps there will be two support acts, and ONE at least is decent
I hope there's two support acts.
I was dissapointed finding out that it was Kayne west:(

R&B/Rap is not a genre I generally like, whatever the lyrics. No doubt they'll have some Aussie opener, like Kim Salmon in 1993 before BAD II.

Funny. If we'd just got Franz Ferdinand, I'd be bitching about it, but right now, I'd gladly take them over Kanye.

I wish we got Franz in Auckland, but ah well.
I don't like hip hop/rap but I'm open to experiencing Kanye live..........I think........:scratch: .

blueeyedgirl said:
R&B/Rap is not a genre I generally like, whatever the lyrics. No doubt they'll have some Aussie opener, like Kim Salmon in 1993 before BAD II.

It used to be written in law that there had to be an Aussie support act for every touring international act, but not any more. I think there will be a 2nd opener, but they don't *have* to be Australian. Having said that, the only internationals looking likely would be Arcade Fire. If not them, look to a local Universal band.

Grinspoon, i would give up my GAs just to not listen to that shit. :/

Well even though Kayne sounds like a complete tool, i shall download some of his stuff and not be bitchy till ive heard it. I'm just sad its not another great band like scissor sisters, athlete, or keane. God i wish i went to UK! :( hahahaha

They need to bring back the video confessionals for the Vertigo Tour so you guys will have something to do before U2 gets on. Smack bang in the middle of the GA. You'd get a lot of the following:

"Who the F is that support dude?....."
"They better play 11 O'clock Tick Tock coz it's due...."
"Who the F finished the toilet paper???"

plus many other questions and queries.....

Back
Top Bottom