Are they finished announcing 4th leg dates?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One more date left.
Feb. 21st / Sao Paulo

And maybe they add March 4th for Buenos Aires.

There are still rumors about a possible show in Rio De Janeiro. A rumor that I heard yesterday from my girlfriend in Sao Paulo that initially sounds far fetched, but could have some basis in truth, is having U2 join the bill with the Rolling Stones for the free show on February 18th.

The only reason I mention it is that the source for the rumor, on a Brazilian U2 fan site, has been accurate with his far-in-advance information regarding issues like the high priced tickets in front of the stage in Sao Paulo.

U2 and the Stones' tours are both handled by TNA out of Toronto and U2 apparently really want to play in Rio on this tour, so something as strange sounding as this could perhaps happen.

I'll post more on this rumor if I hear any more details.

^^

WOW. This is great news/rumours for any Brazilians. I hope for you that it comes true.

MAYBE they'll add one for Chile... because they've sold about 50.000 tickets in less than 24 hours... the NEW record of Chile

pepokiss said:
MAYBE they'll add one for Chile... because they've sold about 50.000 tickets in less than 24 hours... the NEW record of Chile

Is it officially sold out yet? I'm amazed at how fast the South American shows are selling. I hope Chile will get a second show. :)

Back
Top Bottom