Are these good seats in Denver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

uuu222

The Fly
Took what I could get. No GA's were available....so I got these

Section 128 Row 4 seats 7and 8

Anyone know the layout of Pepsi Center. Did I get ripped or are these tickets fairly good seats?

uuu222 said:
Took what I could get. No GA's were available....so I got these

Section 128 Row 4 seats 7and 8

Anyone know the layout of Pepsi Center. Did I get ripped or are these tickets fairly good seats?

Those are insanely excellent seats! :up: Denver is the show closest to me but I have a conflict with that date. I've always gotten great seats in Denver and I am sick that I can't go to that show. But at least I got tickets for San Diego.

The pepsi center is agreat place for the show. You have awesome seats. The acoustics for an arena are great here. The show is going to rip.

I got seats in that section in the presale as well so I guess I will be seeing you there:)

Actually I am in section 122 so they arent quite as good as your seats but still good!

I am especially confused because my tickets say "GA 6" and "standing room," but also have seat numbers (56 and 57).

Yes. I did get the tickets during the pre-sale. I had my wife do it because her luck is so much better than mine.

ihavefollowed said:
I got reserved floor for Denver. Is this different than GA???? Are they still good if not?

What exactly does the ticket info say? Does it say "FLOOR" under section? Because mine say that but then also say "100 level reserved seating" under description. I think you can ignore that part, these are definitely GA's.

show your soul

I hope so. Mine just say "Floor GA 6 B-Fan Standing Room."
It is also listed on the ticket as "Section: Floor, Row: GA 6, Seat: 56"

i'm from canada.. i'm planning to head down there.. if i get tickets, do they send to me right away or wait till close to the concert??

it says "Your tickets will be mailed to your billing address and delivered no later than 48 hours before the event in a plain unmarked white envelope."

u2bigfans said:
i'm from canada.. i'm planning to head down there.. if i get tickets, do they send to me right away or wait till close to the concert??

it says "Your tickets will be mailed to your billing address and delivered no later than 48 hours before the event in a plain unmarked white envelope."

ticketmaster is usually pretty good at mailing tickets far in advance of the show ! I foresee no problem with your getting your tickets within a week or so of your buying them!

Back
Top Bottom