Anyone from Seattle?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bodnex

The Fly
This is kind of a selfish request - I'm not looking for a penpal. Unfortunately, I couldn't think of anywhere to put this apart from here.

I'm Irish, and thinking of going to Western USA for Christmas, fortunately at the same time U2 is playing Portland. :D Just wondering if any Seattle fans know if there's a bus that will be going from Seattle to Portland on the morning of the concert and leaving when the concert's over. Most public bus services don't seem to run at this time, but a fan-hired bus would. Does anyone know if one is going?

I'm in Seattle and hadn't heard of anything ... sorry!

I wonder if there's a radio station that would do something like this? I've heard of some stations doing something similar in the past, but don't know if they do that sort of thing anymore. Kind of like the ETS package - you pay x amount, and it gets you a seat on the bus, some food/drink, and a ticket for the show.

I doubt the radio will do anything..the stations here have really moved past U2, in my opinion. Ah, to have a WXRT in Seattle! What a wish, I know..

My friend and I are taking the train down to Portland. Send me your email address. If we decide to drive, I can let you know!

Back
Top Bottom