Any shows not sold out?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_acrobat

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
The only ones I am aware of for the entire tour are Detroit 2 and St. Louis. Are there any others in the US? I'm not sure about European concerts, but I think those are the only 2 USA shows not sold out. I heard there was a rumor of them adding a show in Kansas City on Dec 12th. If St. Louis is selling this slow, they really shouldn't even bother with Kansas City. Most of the KC fans probably went to Omaha or St. Louis. They should instead add a show in Texas, Carolina or Ohio... places where they could easily sell out another show.

I realize that tickets will become available on occasion for some concerts, but these concerts are basically sold out.

Yes, I think that's it...Buffalo took awhile to sell out, but did finally on Friday or Saturday. Detroit 2 will probably sell out early this week, they were down to the worst of the worst seats when I checked this morning, but it looks like St. Louis will take awhile...

The_acrobat said:
The only ones I am aware of for the entire tour are Detroit 2 and St. Louis. Are there any others in the US? I'm not sure about European concerts, but I think those are the only 2 USA shows not sold out. I heard there was a rumor of them adding a show in Kansas City on Dec 12th. If St. Louis is selling this slow, they really shouldn't even bother with Kansas City. Most of the KC fans probably went to Omaha or St. Louis. They should instead add a show in Texas, Carolina or Ohio... places where they could easily sell out another show.

I realize that tickets will become available on occasion for some concerts, but these concerts are basically sold out.

It looks like those are the only two shows not soldout. Yes, from time to time, a small number of tickets will be released for other shows that are soldout.

U2 will probably add about 7 to 10 more shows in North America. There are so many places they can add shows, so it will be interesting to see where they actually add more shows.

all European shows are officially sold out- but as in NA ticket agents are (slowly) releasing further tickets for certain shows.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom