Amsterdam leg 3?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thetitans2k

Refugee
has any one seen the rumour for Amsterdam two have more shows after portland on leg 3. COME ON .I hope this is a joke. Why the hell would they do this. Play more western Canadian shows. or just go to Australia. Amsterdam doesnt need that many shows.

It must have been Adam's idea, he loves the legalized pot.

:), Adam's been clean for a few years now.

And I do think that this is BS, Why go play a couple of shows in Amsterdam straight after america.
They'll break for December/January instead.

This is definetely not true! I checked it in the original source (Dutch paper Dagblad van het Noorden) and they already corrected themselves by saying it is not true. Also Dutch concert organizer Mojo (ClearChannel) stated that the announcement that U2 would perform in Amsterdam again in winter is not true!!

If you read the original article you can see immediately that it's nonsense because it says that U2 also will give a third concert in Zuidbroek!?!!? a hall with 6000 capacity...they would never do anything like that. also from the fact that the concerts would take place in a stadium (AmsterdamArena) in the winter doen's make sense. There has vnever been a concert that big in a stadium in winter. Besides, it's the soccer season and Ajax has to use their stadium around that time...

Back
Top Bottom