Amsterdam Arena....Roof open or closed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hedge said:
all other bands at AA have had the roof closed....

almost 100% positive that they will close it...unfortunately becuase the sound sucks esp. second ring

hedge said:
all other bands at AA have had the roof closed....

almost 100% positive that they will close it...unfortunately because the sound sucks esp. second ring

Definitely closed. Works better with acoustics and with the light show (It will be darker when they close it).

I got a question that maybe belongs somewhere else..
Does anybody know at what time the plane lands in amsterdam?

thnx

Vorsprung said:
Definitely closed. Works better with acoustics

man...I went to a couple of shows roof closed and when you sit the sound SUCKS...hope they open it, the weather should be great...

Brussels was outdoors as you all know and allthough it sucks that it's still light out when they start, it was great that the sun started going down around Beautiful day (6th song I think) and City of blinding lights (lol, i refuse to use acronyms today, Hi Headache in a Suitcase :) ) and that was sooooo goooooood :cute:

If the sound is better with an open roof, I hope they leave it open cuz it will be dark before you know it :)

PLUS : Bono sang part of Beautiful Day at the end of Edges b-stage (where we were standing) and you could see him smiling in the fading daylight !!!

(I'm listening to the Brussels gig right now, yayayaa)

Back
Top Bottom