Aloha Stadium Traffic Cameras

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is a lot of traffic for a early Saturday morning.....
is there something going on? :wink:

how desperate am I to be part of this event that I'm actually looking at traffic films :( :sad:

i though there might of been a live stadium carpark webcam somewhere on the net.
alas there isn't any :(

Well, pretty significant traffic considering its only 2 pm there at this moment...I also read that the Honolulu Marathon is tomorrow; its based just east of Waikiki Beach and police will close off those streets at 12:30 a.m...just in time for the bar-flys to be getting out and about...what a suspected mess... :sour grapes: :)

If you wanna feel some real time action, same website, click on Waikiki Beach Live...shows tourists at the beach front statute of Duke K. (can't spell his last name.)

Last edited:
The Marathon! Ugh! The streets were being blocked off and detours set up before the 1am time that was advertised so we had to detour WAAAAYYYYYY out of our way to get back to our hotel. By 2pm tho things were pretty much back to normal. This whole area has been inundated like never before!

The traffic would not have been as bad if the stadium employees were more efficient and cared about what they were doing. They are so laid back I swear most of them had no clue what was goign on, just that they were propped up to work.

Back
Top Bottom