ALL Hawaii shows discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
I think GAs are around $50 (I think :reject: ).

Guess what's on the Travel Channel right now? :wink:

Hmmmm:hmm: Let me take a wild guess....:giggle:

How was COPS in Hawaii last night...should we be afraid?

If the are less than $100 I will turn a backwards flip!!!:wink:
You would not believe what I paid for 4 tickets this year!!!:(

5.gif

kellyahern said:

nah :wink:

It was actually a pretty boring COPS :lol:

That is good to know...Cause I am sure I will be walking around like this:drunk:

I sure would not want to end up on that show:uhoh:

I would much rather be on the U2 DVD
:laugh:

martha said:

Bruce wrote alot of new stuff last year while on his solo tour, he's planning on getting into the studio & coming out with the E street band...check greasylake dot org for more info.

Martha we might be able to help each other out...u2 for Bruce tickets, I always seem to have pretty good luck with Bruce tickets.

just got an email from adventures in rock about the 4th leg :hyper:

wickedly expensive yes but they really do get you the best party/show experience out of all of 'em

http://adventuresinrock.com

We're not forgetting all of our U2 fans! The fourth leg of the Vertigo Tour commences in 2006 with stops in Australia, South America, Mexico, Hawaii and more. You tell us where you want to go, and we'll put it together.

Carek1230 said:
What's the scoop on the New Orleans rumors?

I've not heard anything new lately but I'll ask one of the guys I work with tomorrow - whom I've not started a daily begging for tickets :reject:

nurse chrissi said:
just got an email from adventures in rock about the 4th leg :hyper:

wickedly expensive yes but they really do get you the best party/show experience out of all of 'em

http://adventuresinrock.com

We're not forgetting all of our U2 fans! The fourth leg of the Vertigo Tour commences in 2006 with stops in Australia, South America, Mexico, Hawaii and more. You tell us where you want to go, and we'll put it together.

Yea I posted that earlier. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom