ALL Hawaii shows discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2forlife said:
I know :drool: That's why we need the b/f on board pronto! :dancing:

Exactly! It's for our safety or Bono's depending on which one of us is wilder :evil: I LOVE the way you and Thora think! :yes: Going to print out all the messages in favor of me going and convince him to join,hehe.

BonosBaby12 said:

Exactly! It's for our safety or Bono's depending on which one of us is wilder :evil: I LOVE the way you and Thora think! :yes: Going to print out all the messages in favor of me going and convince him to join,hehe.

There are lots of benefits to him coming to Hawaii with you - you get to spend some time together, you get nice weather, there's an awesome concert! Need more reasons?! :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:

:hmm: or maybe the b/f doesn't need to come right away? How long will you be staying in Hawaii. Maybe the b/f can come after the tanning...I mean concerts? :wink:

ruffian said:
Lila, the advantage of booking a package is that sometimes you can get a lower price (try travelocity.com, expedia.com) but the disadvantage is you pre-pay. Sometimes i find it better to pay for airfare and then i have a couple of months to pay for hotel later.

if you send me the exact info i'd be happy to do some research for you tonight--dates, where you want to fly out of, etc.

ATA was cheaper than Continental but I use Continental for my overseas flights because I collect miles...so I opted for a slightly higher price. I fly out of LA on the morning of the 6th and return the evening of the 10th.

I'm pretty convinced there will be a second show. yay!

You've got a PM! :wink:

Miroslava said:
Here's what we know:

http://forum.interference.com/t151332.html
http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2006/Jan/04/br/br07p.html

Also, there is some sort of big concert announcement scheduled on the 9th

List of those Interferencers confirmed as going:

Allidreamsoutloud
Carek1230
CarmelU2fan
Eep
Gorman
KellyAhern
Miroslava
mrpoptop
Nurse Chrissi
Pop Artist
Ruffian
Trevster2k
Tryan101 (and clan!)
U2forlife

If you wish to be added to the list, please say so :D

Prior thread here:

http://forum.interference.com/t151372.html

:shifty: you can add me to the list....and Kariann.

How come a Jan. 18th announcement for the Crater shindig scheduled for April 1st has tickets going on sale Jan. 28th?

Why can't we get just a wee little bit more time to get money together for U2 tickets? Two more weeks would make a big difference to me financially!

u2forlife said:
That is fantastic! :up:
You wouldn't happen to have any more friends with said presale codes would you? :wink:

I could use one too...might be able to ply whoever has one with some small non-monetary U2 tokens of appreciation. :wink:

kellyahern said:

:yes:

I was really tempted to get a package deal through expedia, but I didn't have enough $ right now to pre-pay, so I got the airline tickets first (and on my Visa :reject: ).

Also, if your interested in a particular hotel, check out their website. Some hotels have internet rates that are lower than their standard rates.

That 's what I did too:hug: It is a good thing to the flight tickets are getting higer by the minute. I am also excited I have a travel buddie :hyper:

Now to get the tickets(Martha) and everything eles should be a breeze thanks to U2forlife:up:

u2forlife said:
:hmm: or maybe the b/f doesn't need to come right away? How long will you be staying in Hawaii. Maybe the b/f can come after the tanning...I mean concerts? :wink:

Are we still planning on getting those compact -pasty leggs all tan:ohmy: I would never have imagined it would be this soon!!!
Bono is in for the time of his life......
:evil:

I would not mind rubbing down Adam's leggs either

:drool:

:giggle:

u2forlife said:
Heck, I could throw in some monetary funds for anyone who helps out with tix. But not much :shifty: Still gotta pay for this Hawaii trip somehow.

I've got access to a presale code if it is going to do me and another person any good. I'm open to being a ticket buddy with someone.

Martha, You are indeed a good person to volunteer your time to help us all out. I will be working Jan. 14th and will not be able to try and get tix. If you or anyone else can get extra GA's I would gladly take up to 4. My wife and I and another couple have talked about going to Hawaii for a couple of years, U2 being there is the perfect excuse! I know there are several others wanting Ga's as well, but I would be willing to throw in a little extra to cover your time and effort. It would still be much cheaper than buying from a ticket broker, which would probably be my only other option. If you, or anyone else, has any questions, please email me at gregory@adams.net thanks, scott

Hey there,
What have the ticket limits been like for stadium shows as opposed to arenas? I'll be at home furiously trying for a pair(seated or GA), and I'll gladly try for tickets for someone else if the limits allow. Thanks much!

Carek1230 said:
I've got access to a presale code if it is going to do me and another person any good. I'm open to being a ticket buddy with someone.
Yay for ticket buddies :hyper: If presale codes are still working and the limit is still 4, I think Carmelu2fan and I would be interested in 2 GA's.

I'm still going to try to get tickets online as well, it's just that I suck at getting tix online. Thank you so much for offering :hyper:

Carek1230 said:

WHOA!!! :ohmy: That would be AWESOME Carek!!!:rockon:

That would take some of the load off of Martha...Thanks for looking out U2forlife:wink:

Does anyone know how much GA's cost...I am used to paying scalper prices:reject:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
I think GAs are around $50 (I think :reject: ).

Guess what's on the Travel Channel right now? :wink:

My guess is something about Hawaii! :D

Carmel - I think I heard that GA's are going for around $50. Don't know for sure though.

BonosBaby12 said:
I used ATA when I was flying from Philly to Chicago to see my guy. Use SWA now since ATA no longer flies into Philly but ATA is a great airline.

I use SWA all the time - I love the open seating so I'm able to book whenever and still sit by my friends.

So, does ATA have the same open seating policy? Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom