Advise on GA Melbourne

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Acrobat78

Babyface
I need some advise on GA line up for Melbourne. If you lined up at Sydney or Brisbane, I NEED YOUR HELP!!

What time should we line up to get a good posi in GA and in the "eclipse"?
Do they give line Ticket numbers out?
My boyfriend can't come line up with us until 2.0-ish....will he be allowed to come in with my group of friends that will have already lined up? If tickets are being given out in the line, would I be allowed to get an extra one for him even though he isn't present?
What is the theory of line passes?
Is there a break-up barrier in the GA area to seperate the crowd?
Any other advise..........please!!!

Can't wait...going to both shows and am buzzing with excitement!!:|

There is a barrier to divide the front section between the rest. Letting your boyfriend would be pretty rude, considering there are people lining up for hours before him.

I'm in the same position here and have the same questions. My dad won't be able to make it til later, it'll be just us two and I'll also have his ticket. So i'll be waiting by me self. I'm just hopeing it won't be an issue and thank you to any one who replies with help :D

-Nikki

Alright ladies and gents. Dunno if I'm gonna get replies or not but heres the jist of it for those lurking and reading.

I'll be by meself for the majority of the day and if you happen to see a girl with a mohawk sitting around by her self don't worry that's just me! I'm not out to pick ya pockets :)wink:) i'll just be lookin forsome to sit and talk with while in line so don't be affraid to say HI! Thanks everyone.

-Nikki

Back
Top Bottom