Advice for buying tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ikkin

War Child
Hello every body!! I hope this is the right place to post probably a bit late too but anyways. I missed out on buying tickets for the first show in Melbourne because I thought buying online would be easy. No. So now tickets for the second show (YAY!) go on sale tomorrow at 9.00 and my mother and I have decided to line up for tickets. So tonight were camping out in order to be there ready, early and have a good spot in-line. I just need some advice or help suggestions ideas from people on whether that's a good idea to do be doing that so early or if anyone else will be doing so at Broadmeadows shopping center or anywhere else in Melbourne. I'm a bit nervous about it, I don't know why but I've never had to do anything like this and Broadmeadows isn't the best area. Thank you!

-Nikki

Advice for those looking for tickets now.

1) Register eBay account.
2) Find employment.
3) Work considerable overtime.
4) Harvest Organs.
5) Sell Soul.
6) Morgatge Home.
7) Morgatge Home Again.
8) Sell Children.
9) Buy 1 D Reserve Ticket to Sydney.

timothius said:

2) Find employment.
4) Harvest Organs.
5) Sell Soul.
6) Morgatge Home.
7) Morgatge Home Again.
8) Sell Children.

:eeklaugh:

Thank you! Just GA because that's really what I wanted, my mum told me I was going seating, then found out the price for good seating and said no, it's GA for you. So how did every one else go??

-Nikki

i got to highpoint at 7.30am, got 20th in line and got my 8 GA's. Drove past windy hill there was 60+ people in the line at 7am! madness! Hardly anyone was at highpoint. The line moved really fast as they had 3 computers this time...was great!

Congrats on getting tickets! :D

That's awesome! The guy who was first in line with us drove past windy hill at bout 9-ish and said there was already bout ten ppl there. At Broady there was only 2 of us waiting there all night till about 4 when more people rocked up, god it was boring!
Is it March yet?
-Nikki

timothius said:

2) Find employment.
4) Harvest Organs.
5) Sell Soul.
6) Morgatge Home.
7) Morgatge Home Again.
8) Sell Children.

I thought all you'd get out of that is a crate to sit on outside the stadium.

Back
Top Bottom