Adelaide concert...this **may** be important..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

epoh

The Fly
Got this today from Bass:

..."U2
The Irish supergroup will be bringing their Vertigo tour to AAMI Stadium. Tickets will be available from all BASS Outlets from noon on Monday December 5. For phone or online bookings, please contact Ticketmaster. ..."

Reading that, it makes it sound like tickets [in person sales] are from Bass...not Ticketmatser [they do have two outlets in Adelaide...one in Rundle Mall, the other at Marion]...and phone/net are only through Ticketmaster.

It's too late in the day now for me to ring Bass to clarify this...may just be the way I'm reading it, but would suggest that a call to Bass would maybe be a good idea. Would hate to think there would be ppl lining up at the 2 Ticketmaster outlets when they may only be doing internet/phone sales.

S.

The 5 Bass city outlets are:
Festival centre
City cross lotteries
My chemist central plaza
Myer newsagency
Sa travel king william st.

So, if one que is too long just look for another!!

i don't know where you guys live but my closest bass outlet is at west lakes... how many people do you reckon would be lining up there? or should i just do it on the internet?

also i wouldn't get there til about 10 am... i don't drive so i have to get a bus there, but i'm going to be at ticketek at 8.30 for sydney tickets... so is 2 hours before they go on sale too late? i just don't know what to expect... maybe there won't be many, or maybe there will be a huge line up... know what i mean? :banghead:

The ticketmaster outlets at Rebel Sport at Marion and the city are definitely selling in person - I'm lining up at 7:30 :yes:

As far as the line up goes, I really don't know. But I'm not taking any chances!

Back
Top Bottom