A Good Time To Line Up?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Preditor74

Babyface
Hey all you pro GAers...

I am going to the Omaha show tomorrow and would like to know what a good time to line up would be. Granted i do want a good spot about half court or closer (right at the edge of the elipses would be great) {or IN the elipses would be better}

I was thinking around 11:00am or Noon...would that be early enough...

Tomorrows weather forcast, Sunny 30 degrees so it wont be too cold...

Whaddya think:eyebrow:

Well, let's assume you don't get into the Ellipse, then you'd ideally want a rail spot. So, to get a rail spot I would line up around 8:00 or 9:00 to be sure. But, if you get into the Ellipse I'm sure your spot will be amazing either way.

Mike

Mr. Blu & I lined up about 10:30/11:00 in Charlotte & ended up 2nd from the railing. I've caught a cold for my effort, but it was SOOO freakin' worth it!!! :drool: :rockon: :D

For the Cleveland show, my friend & I got into line about 5:30/6 pm and got a pretty good spot outside of the elipse about 7 ppl from the rail.

A lot of it depends on the luck of the lottery. I walked in between 6:30p-7p at Oakland and Vegas shows, got scanned in and was on the inner back rail inside the ellipse. Good luck!

It can really vary. Beth and I lined up in St. Louis at 6:30am, moved into the fan club line so we were farther up, and still couldn't get a rail spot. Also, in Chicago May 9, Phil and I lined up at 5:45am and that wasn't enough for a rail spot.

I lined up in Charlotte at 4 am and ended up being 18th in line. But when it was split into the U2.com line...I was 5th.

I drove around the arena from 11pm on until fans started lining up at once around 3:30am. By the time I got my sleeping bag, I was 18.

-Christine

Back
Top Bottom