16 july

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ageeth

The Fly
Hi

Going on 16th of July Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Wish i could go to the other 2 concerts in holland too, but all tickets for the 3 concerts were sold out in a hour.. So i am glad i have tickets! :hmm: :bow:
And i am not going to buy tickets on internet for twice the normal price.

I have looked for tickets in NY, and Las Vegas but ofcourse it was sold out.
I am looking forward to this concert! I really do.
See you all around!:wave:

oops i am sorry.. it was not for a new topic, but for the topic When are you seeing U2?
How can this be changed?? :(

oh thats fine, they'll move it soon enough :wink:

im seeing them in gelsenkirchen on june 12... couldnt wait for the amsterdam shows!

ow thanks... stupid me, now i am really a newbie haha
Cool that you go to gelsenkirchen. Where are you from?:coocoo:

im originally from turkey, but right now, and till the end of summer i am an exchange student at universteit maastricht.

youve got some lovely weather over here:wink:

Haha you think so?? :ohmy:
I like the weather in Turkey more!! I have been to turkey 5 times now (in summer ofcourse:lol: ) To Bodrum all times.. liked it very much.. but now this year i'm going to Mexico...
Cool that you study in Maastricht! Its a nice city!
I live near Rotterdam. You speak a little dutch all ready??:laugh:

and i have an exam tomorrow :huh:

i became an insomniac this week :(

hoe gaal het met je?
hoe heet je?
mag ik een pannenkeek? :wink:

dank je wel

haha pannekoeken lekker hoor!
aaw you got to study then, and not internetting!!:tongue:
I have a nightshift now, so "hard" working:wink:
hmm good luck with your exam tomorrow!!

Yes thats true. I found interference yestherday. And i am surfing a lot to this site. Ok, i have not much to do right now.. so thats an excuse maybe!:evil:
I have still magazines to read, films to watch.. but the only thing i do now, is internetting!:eyebrow:
What time is your exam? you have to sleep also?:confused:

yeah.. i know. very upsetting :|

fortunately my exam is at 1. i slept 5 hours last night, so i am getting used to it. ill go crazy soon enough :huh:

Oh ok, thanks for opening again But actually it was a mistake to open it, but i had a nice talk with all_i_want

:)

all_i_want said:
im originally from turkey, but right now, and till the end of summer i am an exchange student at universteit maastricht.

youve got some lovely weather over here:wink:

You're coming to Maastricht? great and welcome. I am a PhD-student in Maastricht. What are you going to study at Maasticht University?

i am taking some business courses, too strategic management & logistics last block, and ill take international marketing & services marketing next block. i just had my last exam an hour ago! freedom! yeaaah!!

ill go home for a week, and then come back.

btw, its a beautiful day today!!! :wink:

hiya!
How dit your exam go??

Yes its a very beautiful day!!:hyper:

Have lots of fun at home, and enjoy the sunny days in Turkey!

Hey interesting!

My brother studied the same, but without 'international'. Also at UM. He's now working at ING Barings in Amsterdam....but to go on topic, it's near the Amsterdam Arena!! So after the concert it's party time!

Back
Top Bottom