Yesterday's rehearsal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
crosby87 said:
Why they don't play WOWY,UTEOTW,Bad and Walk On?

Because they may not want to. They played WOWY at SD 2.
All of those songs were done just about every single night on the last tour. Its understandable if they are not played every night this time or even take a break from this tour. I think all 4 may turn up at some point, but they are not going to be staples on this tour the way things look right now.

crosby87 said:
They don't have choice to play these songs.Because they are classics.

They do have a choice, actually. And they're exercising it right now.

Piss off.

Blue Room said:

Because its not a setlist. Its an incorrect order of songs they rehearsed on that night.

Did anyone confirm that they actually did rehearse UltraViolet in LA? I heard later that was a BS rumor.

I'd also like to know if Please was actually rehearsed. Hmm. I may have a contact, I'm not sure; I'll see if I can find out anything.

Maupassant said:
Please tell me, how can any of you ever, ever want to hear Pride, With or Without You or NYD ever again. I've seen them 6 times and spent a stupid amount of time messing with bootlegs. I LOVE them, they are amazing - but I swear to God I don't understand how they can't just drop those songs and start playing something different like Exit, Hawkmoon or something.

I agree for the most part, but you and I will just have to understand that normal (not you, I, or anyone else posting) people who shell out big money for a big band want to hear songs they know. They'll put up with the new stuff they don't know or like, and they'll put up with a couple classic album cuts they don't know or like. But this isn't a fanclub tour. I don't want to hear NYD-- gimme Like a Song, Red Light, Refugee. Pride doesn't work live and never has (please don't kill me-- I know I'm wrong, but listen to it live anywhere-- the guitars always off key or something.. Eno's just not there to speed the tape up or slow it down or however they got it that cool. Don't kill me... they're not going to take it out anyway). But WOWY is timeless, and their most popular song (and I'm just not sick of it live).
Please would be a great addition. But don't take out ACD/into the heart. Please don't. I've never heard those songs live in concert.

good songs , although i don't understand why No crumbs , it's a great song , it's about africa , use those freakin maps during this one and use red thingy during the streets

take away elevation , PLEASE

and play Vertigo ? stories for boys , twice , at the beginning and in the end

Back
Top Bottom