Yes another fantasy setlist...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LJT

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
01 Elevation
02 All Because of You
03 Out of Control
04 Electric Co
05 Beautiful Day
06 Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own
07 Please
08 Where the Streets Have No Name
09 Last Night on Earth
10 Love and Peace or Else
11 Sunday Bloody Sunday
12 Bullet the Blue Sky
13 Running to Stand Still
14 New Year's Day
15 City of Blinding Lights
16 Crumbs From Your Table
17 Original of the Species

18 Zoo Station
19 The Fly
20 Mysterious Ways

21 Gloria
22 Yahweh
23 Bad-40
24 Vertigo

I think it is realistic the only song on it that would need practice really would be Last Night On Earth...so what do people think..?

Yes i am bored..:wink:

Looks good! :up: it's very realistic too (or you would think it should be, anyway). I would love it if they went somewhere along these lines for the 3rd leg, not that I'm getting my hopes up. :wink:

Although why is there a Vertigox2, I thought this was a fantasy, not a nightmare. :wink:

VertigoGal said:
Looks good! :up: it's very realistic too (or you would think it should be, anyway). I would love it if they went somewhere along these lines for the 3rd leg, not that I'm getting my hopes up. :wink:

Although why is there a Vertigox2, I thought this was a fantasy, not a nightmare. :wink:

haha there is only one Vertigo which is the closer:tongue:

It should be realistic...i was thinking to myself the other day, that the solo at the end of the live version of Last Night on Earth would sound bloody amazing crashing into the bass keyboard riff of Love and Peace:drool:

LJT said:

haha there is only one Vertigo which is the closer:tongue:

indeed. :ohmy: I stand corrected. I've always kinda thought, if they like ending with it so much, why not just eliminate the first one? especially in the US where it's not usually an opener or anything.

agreed about the LNOE->Love and Peace...however I think they should do something about the chorus to LNOE. It's a strong song, but imo the chorus kind of ruins it. you gotta give it away? yeah, ok...

I've never heard any live version of that one though, so I can't say.

VertigoGal said:

I've never heard any live version of that one though, so I can't say.

what is your e-mail address i will upload you it live from Mexico:wink:

unosdostres14 said:
No Pride?
No One?
:sad: what is ths world coming to....

Pride and One are great...i would prefer them in a rotation kinda thing:shrug:

i like elevation one more than popmart one.

but i like any live one over the studio version of one.

even though this isnt a one thread, i felt the need to share that.

StlElevation said:
i like elevation one more than popmart one.

but i like any live one over the studio version of one.

even though this isnt a one thread, i felt the need to share that.

We're one, but we're not the same ........:wink:

if they added please and last night on earth and took out one and pride id never bitch about the setlist again

07 Please
08 Where the Streets Have No Name
09 Last Night on Earth

is sooooooooooooooooo much better than

Pride
Streets
One

right, and then other people would be pitching that one and pride have been replaced by pop songs.

Last Night on Earth would actually fit real well I think. Very Rock n Roll. I like it! Except you will always have those people who only know the U2 that gets air play.....Pride, SBS, Beautiful Day...etc.

StlElevation said:
right, and then other people would be pitching that one and pride have been replaced by pop songs.

thay have to try to make some new songs favourites at some point...say in two tours time the setlist will be mainly only the hits from all albums...i know they will not do that, as i doubt they want that to happen...

mkdominatr said:
Last Night on Earth would actually fit real well I think. Very Rock n Roll. I like it! Except you will always have those people who only know the U2 that gets air play.....Pride, SBS, Beautiful Day...etc.

as i said i was just listening to LNOE and Love and Peace back to back and realised how amazing LNOE solo would be crashing into that heavy bass riff at the start of Love and Peace...i think it would be one of those shock and awe moments.

Back
Top Bottom