Yahweh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ihavefollowed

The Fly
Just finished listening to the boot of the openining night show. My two biggest observations were: 1) Elevation sucks, and 2) Yahweh was surprisingly very, very good. I have always thought it kinda an awkward, messy song, but the acoustic version sounded great. I actually am very excited to hear it now.

That, and RTSS. Listening to the audience sing along gave me chills.

i liked Yahweh as well. Very good. RTSS was one of the highlights for me, it's so beautiful, and the crowd really liked it as well.

Ya, Elevation wasnt that strong. I like the new version, but I still dont think it should hang around too long. Plus, as the last song before the encore? :huh:

Agree with Elevation. Also, they should drop Love and Peace or Else. Didn't fit the feel of the show and the crowd reaction demonstrated as much.

Wouldn't Out of Control have felt nice right after An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart? It could have got crazy if so....

i could actually go for Walk On replacing Elevation. i know it's not as hard rocking as Elevation, but it's equally if not more powerful live.

goshawk said:
Agree with Elevation. Also, they should drop Love and Peace or Else. Didn't fit the feel of the show and the crowd reaction demonstrated as much.

Wouldn't Out of Control have felt nice right after An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart? It could have got crazy if so....

That would be a great extension of the Boy set! It would even fit, since OOC follows Into the Heart on Boy.

Love and Peace will be played at EVERY show this tour, after the other night. It was incredible, and I'm not a big fan of the album version.

I was one of a couple people here that said it might not be played live....yes....:huh:

Love and Peace was THE BEST song from the new album performed.. overall probably was Running to Stand Still or An Cat Dubh

Back
Top Bottom