Will Window On The Sky be the next Electrical Storm?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OpperGoeroe

War Child
Since we're quite busy here with predicting U2's upcoming setlists, any chance the new song Window On The Sky will be included?

Though we don't even know how it sounds, I hope they can perform it. They really should be ashamed of not performing Electrical Storm from their previous Best Of, hope they've learned from that.

I think Window On The Sky will be performed. Electrical Storm wasn't helped by the time of its release. Seeing U2 have just recorded Window On The Sky, they'll barely even need to rehearse it and it hopefully won't be hard to slip into the set. If it becomes a single while the tour is on, I think it'll definitely be played.

Axver said:
I think Window On The Sky will be performed. Electrical Storm wasn't helped by the time of its release. Seeing U2 have just recorded Window On The Sky, they'll barely even need to rehearse it and it hopefully won't be hard to slip into the set. If it becomes a single while the tour is on, I think it'll definitely be played.

I agree.

Hopefully it won't be as heavy as a truck. :up:

I dont think you can really say at this point. We havent even heard the song. It could go either way. If I had to guess though, I would say its more likely it would receive the Electrical Storm treatment. We will know soon enough.

I would hope it gets a live premiere in this last part of the tour, since it is a single.

Back
Top Bottom