Will we ever hear 'Walk On' live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2@NYC

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I thought that the live version was great, and probably one of the best closers I have ever heard... too bad it is a long shot at this point.

Maybe if they drop Elevation and replace it by something else from ATYCLB?

Long live Walk On! :up:

It was rehearsed in Vancouver, so it will be played very likely.

I hope and pray with a great deal of regularity that I never hear "Walk On" in concert ever again. It's not that I hate it or anything, but I REALLY feel like it overstayed its welcome (which, from me, was tentative at best to begin with) during Elevation. It does seem to me like a lot of people would love to hear it again, though...maybe the band will listen. Not my style, but I can respect people's wishes to hear it once again.

I'll be bringing in a "Walk On" sign to both of the SJ shows........one of my favorites.

It would be a wonderful inclusion in the setlist. I'm not feeling optimistic about it, though.

Some people may not like it, some people may... I still think that it was one of the strongest moments of Elevation... a very fine way to say goodbye to the fans.

Although they may have decided that it only works as a closer... and now they have '40' for that, hmmmm.

If not this tour.. trust me, WALK ON will close the last tour concerts... before they play '40'

You need some perspective. Even if you don't like "Walk On," if it becomes a tour staple, that's one less slot that could possibly be filled by "Elevation" or "A Man and a Woman."

You would figure that track would have to show up... Best song on Leave Behind, and brilliant live, could they really bury this one?

Well, for the 4 shows I've been to on Vertigo they have unfortunately...

It definately would be effective towards the end of the show, that is the only problem, maybe they feel it is only a closer....

Elevation is taking a lot of heat haha... the crowd seems into it, but if we had to trade one from the same album yes that would be the one to get rid of....

But if we could trade from Achtung for Walk On...

Zoo Station -- see you later...

Back
Top Bottom