Will U2 ever start with LAPOE on the 3rd leg again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mauwer

War Child
Friends ,

Do you think U2 will play a show on the 3rd leg that starts with LAPOE again?

I hope so , it was kinda cool to change it with COBL on multiple nights.

But since they didn`t do it on the five NY nights it starts to look like it will never happen again.

What do ya all think about this?

Cheers ,

Mauwer

I dont think it will. I think if they open with something other than COBL it will be Vertigo.

I liked the LAPOE opener but I think COBL works much better.

I hope so, because it means the LAPOE-SBS-BTBS trilogy is broken up. It doesn't look likely though. They should alternate between COBL, LAPOE, Vertigo and ABOY for openers, in my opinion.

if it didnt open any of the 5 shows in new york than i think its gone for good

This was the 3rd night of the tour:

Main set: Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky - Hands That Built America, Running to Stand Still, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, New Year's Day, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Beautiful Day, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One

Encore(s): Zoo Station, The Fly, Elevation, Mysterious Ways, City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, All Because Of You, Yahweh, 40

all because of you would be the best opener ever.

with that sustained note being exciting and all.....

Yeah ABOY could be great as an opener on multiple nights!
It could be even greater if Vertigo is played second:wink:

Cheers ,

Mauwer

p.s. Yeah that Anaheim show has a pretty upside-down setlist.
Great mixing up of the songs!!!!
Reminds me of Love-Town Tour Osaka `89:drool:

theu2fly said:
This was the 3rd night of the tour:

Main set: Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky - Hands That Built America, Running to Stand Still, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, New Year's Day, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Beautiful Day, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One

Encore(s): Zoo Station, The Fly, Elevation, Mysterious Ways, City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, All Because Of You, Yahweh, 40

yes it was! it was fucking awesome!!! LaPoE to start was such a surprise! great opener, as long as it doesn't break up the trilogy. . . but since this is the Vertigo tour, i think they want to start with at least more than 1 song off HtDaAB

Back
Top Bottom