Will they play 'Miami' in Miami?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lrcllb

The Fly

That would be great, but I sincerely doubt it. It's not a particular fan favorite(a lot of people hate it) and it was dropped from Popmart after two legs(a big mistake, since Miami rocked live).
Also, U2 played 4 nights in Miami in 2001 and not even a snippet of the song showed up.

They didn't do it on Elevation and I'm not expecting it this time around, though. I am, however, predicting New York in New York.

Zooropean103 said:
THERE WAS a snippet! The first night after stairing at the sun Bono said "miami my mammy"! :wink:
Yeah, he did that a few times during the first show. He was just joking, though. There's no chance of them ever playing this song again.

typhoon said:

Yeah, he did that a few times during the first show. He was just joking, though. There's no chance of them ever playing this song again.

Yeah, I think so too. Bono only just said the "Miami my mammy!" thing during the last Elevation show--Dec. 2001, but the band didn't play the song.

Oh, right, it was the last show I was thinking about. I've never even heard a boot of the first one.

bring back MY MAMMI occasionaly...i always loved that song esp. during POPmart it was outstanding...the music together with that amazing images on the big screen.

Back
Top Bottom