Will rarities come out this tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bloodysunday972

War Child
I think we are almost guranteed Party Girl on the Birthday Nights. 11,O Clock Tick Tock will probably make it into at least 1 show.
One song since there playing Australia I think they'll at least tamper with is One Tree Hill, And I think In God's Country might at least make it back as a occasional Acoustic number.....

Other ideas on possables might be
HM,TM,KM,KM
Maybe The Fly but I doubt it
Love is Blindness
Beat On The Brat*Ramones Cover*
All Along The Watchtower
God Part II

One Tree Hill won't be played in Australia. It will only be played in New Zealand. On ZooTV, it appeared at the two Kiwi shows but not the Aussie ones, and it was not played at any of the Aussie Popmart shows. If U2 do decide to play NZ, then yes, that rarity will be performed - they have said so themselves. A full performance, though, might be doubtful - on ZooTV, it was snippeted after One.

In God's Country is an acoustic possibility as the band did bring it out three times at the end of Elevation. 11 O'clock Tick Tock appeared a few times on the first two legs of Elevation and due to U2 returning to their roots, I will not completely rule out its potential to be played live, but I absolutely do not expect it.

Party Girl will appear on birthdays, Spanish Eyes MIGHT appear in Spain, and Beat On The Brat was apparently in the original Brooklyn set so it could be played.

There are a lot of songs with the potential to be played that haven't been performed for a tour or two or that were played on Elevation after missing a couple of tours or that were cut from Elevation. I won't make many predictions. We have almost nothing solid to base predictions upon, so I am going to wait and see what the band do.

Back
Top Bottom