Will Bad make the cut???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bad has been played on every tour since its debut. Even though it was essentially cut on Popmart, it did appear very rarely. The band definitely got into it during Elevation and it ultimately dominated the Bad/AIWIY rotation.

I am hoping they play SYCMIOYO --> Bad.

Bad

I certainly hope not- it's a bit of a boring song! (ducks in advance of the flaming)

*trying to refrain from flaming*

I hope it counts as an undroppable song now, along with WTSHNN, I Will Follow and With Or Without You

Bad will make the cut, but it will be like Elevation tour, not played every night. It is a legendary live u2 song, it has to make the cut.

Although the song is incredible, I thought that a few nights on the last tour it sounded like the band were kind of running through the motions with this song. It sounded "tired." if thats the right word. This song and "NYD" I got that feeling about. Two live songs which are near the top of my list.

My hunch is that Bad, NYD, SBS, Pride, WOWY, IWF all show up this tour and get rotated -- sort of like the greatest hits lottery --- you get two, maybe three per night, tops. And, on rare occasions, like maybe the fourth night in Chicago -- you get a really rare gem, say Gloria or 11 O'Clock Tick Tock.

Re: Bad

djparky said:
I certainly hope not- it's a bit of a boring song! (ducks in advance of the flaming)

No flaming from me... I'm a strong believer in individualism. We're not all going to interpret songs the same way and therefore any kind of music will inspire different reactions from all of us.

Just thought I'd state the obvious there! :)

Personally, I love Bad...

I really liked it on the Elevation Tour cant see why it wouldnt be played this tour with Bono's seamingly stronger vocals.

Back
Top Bottom